Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Man, P.O. Has me tight. Package has been sitting in Bay ridge for the past 2 days. They messed something up because I'm in SI. I called them to make sure they had the right address and dude said yeah. they are less then 2 miles away and I can't pick them up. Have to wait for someone to get back to me. 48-72 hours. Smh

iam in the bay area. mine was held up for 2 days in the next town over...they sent it there by mistake.. so when they send it back , it goes to oakland main usps then to me...so I got it literally 3days late.. smh

if you call before 3pm you can arrange pickup at post office.

The quality in these are exceptional. I wont say more than that and im very happy with em. I do wish now that the 13s had this a little more but, those are built to last. Funny how these are flimsy to the touch. Im afraid of a tear more so than a scuff.

These are top 5 Jordan 1s, IMO. The picture above just solidified it for me. Such a shame I will not own them, I'll never spend that amount of money for them. Not worth it. But they are FIRE!

I wish I had them.

Last edited:
Just wore these Frags very heavy all night. Stepped on multiple times as well as stair climbing, tons of walking etc (Suns game). They look as if they've never been worn. Quality is very impressive. Wearing these 1s all night and don't have ANY foot pain/soreness whatsoever!

What a difference! Really hoping all these new 1s have the same outcome

View media item 1351182

Just wore these Frags very heavy all night. Stepped on multiple times as well as stair climbing, tons of walking etc (Suns game). They look as if they've never been worn. Quality is very impressive. Wearing these 1s all night and don't have ANY foot pain/soreness whatsoever!

View media item 1351182
Those black/white 1s look sick. Jk. Clean bro. Cant wait to wear mine

You're from AZ Chavez?

Can't wait till you get them fam! It's def a shoe you have to have in hand to understand the hype
Yes sir, I'm out here for the time being! If you're out here PM me. Always down to kick it with the NT fam
pimp.gif
Nice to know there's some NT'ers out here in thevalley. I work at the Outlet store at Westgate lol 

Can't wait till you get them fam! It's def a shoe you have to have in hand to understand the hype
Yes sir, I'm out here for the time being! If you're out here PM me. Always down to kick it with the NT fam :pimp:
I do have them in the closet! They are so soft and buttery compared to my 2013 royals and bl/reds. People that come here asking, "what's so good about them? I don't understand the hype".... don't know ****.

Wearing them tonight to the PHX/CLE game.

Hopefully Lebron comes back tonight. Payed some good $$ to see him, Love and Kyrie do work

Cut it out.... them dudes aint doing no work! And you ought to be ashamed, being from AZ and going to a Suns game just to see Lebron :/ SMH

KEEEEF did work!

Missed my opportunity to cop a size 12 for $650. Sucks respecting the professor and not checking my phone

Back
Top Bottom