Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Oh btw i figured out the height difference I was seeing.

Apparently a size 10 in frags is the same height as a size 10.5 in some 2013/2014 AJ1.

I didn't really think about it but of course as the sizes get larger (longer) you have to raise the height to keep the proportions the same.

Are there any comparison pictures of the grey markets/fake verisions with the authentic pairs?

i've noticed a lot of fakes on the bay have either BIG fragment logos OR they have extremely shiny leather.

here's a sz 12 that was left at my shop the other day. beautiful shoe:

View media item 1366515

Thanks man. I'll take a look when I get my pair from FC. I'm a bit paranoid after hearing that they allegedly sold fakes.

a few things...

1. they were UNDER $2k

2. how many ppl have fragments vs. what essentially amounts to a 1 of 1 that i got to design from the ground up, myself?

3. hype had NOTHING to do with my jbf purchase. they were a birthday gift to myself and most ppl still don't even know about jbf. at the time, i hadn't even heard of himt. i actually stumbled across his work by accident and i was completely blown away by what i saw. couldn't believe it and instantly knew that i wanted a pair and that i WAS getting a pair. the only question was WHEN would i get them? so when my bday came around, it made sense to treat myself. i grind hard all year round and take care of my family so i felt like i desrved it and more importantly, i could afford them.

4. as much as yall rant and rave about how great the quality of frags are, frags couldn't hold the jockstrap of a jbf custom, PERIOD. not even in the same stratosphere.nothing nike has EVER put out even comes close! #FACT my JBFs have a butter soft lambskin sock liner and and genuine python and alligator, both regular texture AND sueded.

5. then after reading about all the quality issues on frags i.e. nike air tongue tags being different, leathers being different on the same pairs, the embossed logo being different and so on, i really just can't see spending the market price for them. then all the fakes floating around? my JBFs are FLAWLESS, *** they should be. i could keep going, but i think u get the gist by now.

there is no comparison whatsoever between the 2, PERIOD. i don't even think u have to hold them in your hands to see the difference. it is that blatant!

You right resale price is ridiculous, i agree they shouldn't resell for more then $500 but thats why they say hype kills.

Can you post pics of your custom? Curious to see what you got

Word i second this, i need to see the materials and the make of that custom. Paying that much for a quality custom is definitely worth it. I like what he did to those 6s for soleyghost

View media item 1366663View media item 1366664View media item 1366665View media item 1366666View media item 1366667View media item 1366668View media item 1366669View media item 1366670View media item 1366671
:tongue:

Those JBF customs Charm did for his birthday were dope. How you gonna knock a man for what he spent on HIS birthday? Chavez out here sounding like a hater, over rating the hell out these Fragments my man :smh:

Nah man, how are you going to knock a man for spending $750+ on Frags while you spend near $2K on JBFs?

Hahaha

There are still people in this thread stating " these shouldn't be worth more than $500" blah blah blah

I just find it really amusing

People don't nee Frags, I could honestly care less

Release of the year by a LONGSHOT though

Everyone else's loss

see, that's the difference between me and u. i never knocked ANYONE for spending on frags. i just said i didn't think it was worth it. i said i'd spend 4-5 bills TOPS, then apparently your period came early.

Fam, you compared what he did on his birthday to a random resell purchase. The reason he spent the money on the customs was the fact it was it's birthday, meaning he wouldn't have dropped that money on a random day, and that's the original point he was trying to make. Not sure why that's so hard to understand. He also said he didn't spend exactly 2K so why do you keep trying to add the gas to that?

Release of the year IN YOUR OPINION, you say that as if it's a fact. We understand you're excited about doubling/tripling up and helping a few others out but the caping you're doing for the Frags is the amusing part.

You really do care a lot, it's pretty obvious fam :lol:

I don't care if he dropped $2K from his taxes, dropping $2K is dropping $2K.... I bring up $2K because that's the quote JBF threw at me and I lol'd as soon as he sent me that email haha. His work starts at $1K so either way he's assed out $1200 with kicks and work at a MINIMUM. Honestly just tired of seeing people complain about this release. The Mods need block all these salty people from posting their ridiculous comments because they're ruining the thread. Why are the same people with the negative comments still coming in here? Everytime I come in here to see pics of other people come ups theres atleast 20+ salty comments about how these aren't special, not worth much, etc. This stuff is being said by vet NTers who already know the game in and out haha

Release has def brought all the feelings out. This Frag thread is worse than the Royal thread

the hate is way too strong in you, youngin. :lol: from my taxes?? u wish. im a cancer, my bday is in JUNE, smart guy. another L for u to hold, kid. but keep reaching. every time u post, u just make yourself look even more salty and idiotic. tell us all why u so mad. u scored frags, which is apparently your grail, so why not be happy? i don't get it...

Yoooo those are so fire, the quality on those look outstanding. I was about to say before how dope his custom ones come out, and i was thinking of royals and breds but the barons.... thats dope bro i wouldnt have thought of that one. That grey python looks on point, wooo and all the little details and all the various animal skin he used, he killed this custom. What type of material is the black on the toe box? Some type of alligator suede or some ****? thats a crazy dope pickup. i dont care what anyone says, definitely well worth it.

These are one of one right? I dont think ive ever seen them before

see, that's the difference between me and u. i never knocked ANYONE for spending on frags. i just said i didn't think it was worth it. i said i'd spend 4-5 bills TOPS, then apparently your period came early.

I don't care what you think is worth it and neither does anyone else in this thread. That's what I'm trying to get at

Salty at those ugly *** baron JBFs? Hahahahaha please. You could of atleast had a better kick customized.

I'll take your line. " I don't think those are worth anywhere near a $1K"

:lol:

the hate is way too strong in you, youngin. :lol: from my taxes?? u wish. im a cancer, my bday is in JUNE, smart guy. another L for u to hold, kid. but keep reaching. every time u post, u just make yourself look even more salty and idiotic. tell us all why u so mad. u scored frags, which is apparently your grail, so why not be happy? i don't get it...

aint no point with arguing with Chavez. He loves his frags. Biggest cheerleader. But if you go against him, you're salty. Been there done that.

Dope customs. What 1 did you use as the base?

If they ain't from the factory... They Fake [emoji]8252[/emoji]️ #TeamJordan

— Marcus Jordan (@mjordan5ive) November 15, 2013

I got ya. Nice work. But, if they don't drop and weren't made by the brand In my humble opinion, they fall in that category.

— Marcus Jordan (@mjordan5ive) November 15, 2013

Last edited:
FOH so when Marcus wears his customs does he consider them fake as well? Oh because they came from the "factory" they're legit :smh:

FOH with that old quote from 2013

If I was gonna spend $1500+ on JBF's, ur damn certain I'm picking a one of a kind color way scheme , not just a bred, royal , baron etc cover up

FOH so when Marcus wears his customs does he consider them fake as well? Oh because they came from the "factory" they're legit
mean.gif

FOH with that old quote from 2013
Yeah, y'all reaching 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom