Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Never look out for someone unless you know them on a personal level...far too many lames on the net to try and do good deeds for because no matter what they always want more

This man knows. Couldn't of said it better myself.. qualmes my fambs!

Sold off a bunch of shoes and now I'm on the hunt
I am in the frag thread right ? :lol:

Last edited:
Not gonna lie I'm still extra salty about not getting these. Every time I see this thread I throw shade at it and try to act like it doesn't exist :lol:.

Last edited:
Thought this was a decent video. Half the videos on YT are of fakes and the others are really weird. Haha.

Don't lock it till I get mines dammit :smokin
Just let me get mines first after that y'all can do what you wanna do

Last edited:
So can anyone say if these fit the same per size as the 2013s? Pics of the same sizes have frags looking bigger.

I think they run the same length-wise, they just feel different because of less stiff backing material and padding near the toe box. It feels like it is just straight up leather up front.

Whoever already has these shouldn't be suggesting that the thread be locked. For any reason. I'm just saying.

Got a size 13 through an acquaintance, her BF got locked up after the release and won't be coming home any time soon so she sold ALL his stuff :x .. she didn't know what she had on her hands so she says give me what the receipt says, so I paid NY retail which was roughly $202. Being that I'm a size 11, the plan was buy the 13, flip it, and purchase my size. Well I picked up the 13, sold them for $800 about 15 mins later then found my size for $775. Next thing you know dude with my size flakes on me, hits me with the ol' "another buyer offered more" excuse but wouldn't tell me what that offer was :smh:

So now I have $800 in the stash on standby until I see what happens ASW. If nothing pops up then I'll use that money towards my size. I'm lucky to be in the area where they dropped so I feel like I can hold out a little longer than others.

But based on the sz 13 I had and those 5 pairs I saw at my local boutique prior to the release, I wasn't really blown away. Like I said before, definitely a dope shoe and look pretty comfy no doubt about it but I would still take my Banneds over them any day.

I actually have someone offering my size in the Frags plus $100 for my Banneds but I can't pull the trigger.

So that's my Fragment story for the thread :lol:
damn, what else she got in a size 13?

Sure thing. If was def referring to everyone making the salty/hating comments in this thread

However, if you do have a pair post some pics when you take them out for the day. Let me know what you think about comfortabilty compared to the 2013 OGs. Comparison is night and day imo

Got a size 13 through an acquaintance, her BF got locked up after the release and won't be coming home any time soon so she sold ALL his stuff :x .. she didn't know what she had on her hands so she says give me what the receipt says, so I paid NY retail which was roughly $202. Being that I'm a size 11, the plan was buy the 13, flip it, and purchase my size. Well I picked up the 13, sold them for $800 about 15 mins later then found my size for $775. Next thing you know dude with my size flakes on me, hits me with the ol' "another buyer offered more" excuse but wouldn't tell me what that offer was :smh:

So now I have $800 in the stash on standby until I see what happens ASW. If nothing pops up then I'll use that money towards my size. I'm lucky to be in the area where they dropped so I feel like I can hold out a little longer than others.

But based on the sz 13 I had and those 5 pairs I saw at my local boutique prior to the release, I wasn't really blown away. Like I said before, definitely a dope shoe and look pretty comfy no doubt about it but I would still take my Banneds over them any day.

I actually have someone offering my size in the Frags plus $100 for my Banneds but I can't pull the trigger.

So that's my Fragment story for the thread :lol:[/quote]

Repped! That is some kinda grimy chick. Copped on the 27th, locked up sometime after that, and all his ish sold and it ain't even 30 days yet! :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Dude probably got like 20 to life or something. Wish I knew that girl, that's my size right there.

for real lol 
glasses.gif

"He ain't coming home for a longtime" don't sound like bail. Maybe she tryna fatt up his commissary. :D And for retail?! Nah homie woulda told ha to take them ***** to FC at the least :rofl: somebody in the bing gonna get KO'd and be like "wtf I do?" :rofl:

sup big footed frag fam whats the ballpark on size 11 right now? made a bet with my coworker.

Back
Top Bottom