Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I have multiple frags so trading one pair for Dons isnt a big deal...ONLY if you have multi

I had a friend refer me to seller who purchased a pair from Asia but apparently he was unable to ship the box but provided a replacement.

I'd like to know if $650 would be a fair price without the proper packaging...Appreciate any opinions.

WTH HELL YEAH ! Jump on those. 

Really even without the OG box!? I guess I've been spoiled prior to all the recent interest in 1's this would be the most I've spent and I've got Banneds,Blk/Golds...

If you plan to wear em, I'd scoop em up for $650, just go into an outlet store or FootAction, ask if they have any extra 1 boxes but I do see where ur coming from on having OG box, just is that box worth an extra $150?

I wasn't planning on buying on these at rape price but their really growing on me which sucks but what can you do. Do you guys think the price on these will just go up that way i can buy them now or is there a chance they might decrease in value?

I wasn't planning on buying on these at rape price but their really growing on me which sucks but what can you do. Do you guys think the price on these will just go up that way i can buy them now or is there a chance they might decrease in value?
Cant really tell you if you should cop a pair now since its your money, but the prices have stopped climbing at around 850-900. And it wont ever go down unless they restock, but that really unlikely. Hiroshi has his attention on other nike silhouette's and most likely wont be revisiting the aj1s 

More and more people are getting gotten. Just seen this dude flexing. Smh
Call him out and watch him deflate  
roll.gif

The very corner of the stitching meets the swoosh.

As opposed to the corner being right above the swoosh on authentic pairs. Notice the space between.
I found that Legit Check measure unreliable - at least with my pairs from NDC and other big retailers.

The stiiching on all of mine touch (or pretty darn close)the swoosh right at the 90* 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom