Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

So, I just found out today I'm getting a pretty big tax return. TIME TO CASH OUT ON A PAIR OF FRAGMENTS.

article-2553489-1B225D2700000578-813_634x450.jpg

Yessir! Goodstuff man. And good luck on your hunt

mean.gif
 still don't own a pair nor have a hint of buying one come my way

LOSING

Last edited:
I need to unds my pair soon. I've been dying to wear them. Weathers is slowly starting to cooperate here in New England.

just realize i appreciate my kicks a lot more if i had to hunt them down and paid resell for them. If i got something limited as frags for retail and people were offering me that much money, I'd be tempted to let them go.

just realize i appreciate my kicks a lot more if i had to hunt them down and paid resell for them. If i got something limited as frags for retail and people were offering me that much money, I'd be tempted to let them go.
herein lies my problem. I get pretty much all of my stuff at retail and when people offer crazy amounts and then I feel weird not accepting it lmao....like I feel like 1k in my pocket > 1k of synthetic leather and rubber on my feet. hence why my closet is made up of GRs lol

What is a good price to pay for a size 9.5? I'm looking on ebay and I think lowest I can get is ~1000. Should I be looking elsewhere? 

1k for frags in my size on eBay. Also 1k on tv. Shoulda copped when a nter offered for 700. Then again nah.. Dam why do I have to be so in love with my na 1s

Quick question guys my frags I got today I am almost positive are 100% legit, i'm just curious, have any of you received a legit pair with no QC stamp on the inside of the box lid? Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom