Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

thats why counterfeits will always flourish. So many people have no idea and don't have know to get them checked out.
exactly. Also a good amount of ppl don't even care when the differences are so minut. Most ppl don't like bad fufus but a good one and they are set :smh:

He swears ge got them off of  project  blitz and this is what they sent him.

he is a liar

think about it

project blitz is a consignment shop

$700 from a consignment shop?

not gunna happen on these

as people have stated

size tag is NOT screened on the side its stitched in and hangs off the material on the inside

that was a massive RED FLAG

ALSO THE LACE BAG ON FAKES IS ALWAYS HUGE

another red flag

toe box is too clunky but sometimes angles can do that so i can see overlooking that

widows peak is a giveaway its fairly rare for a pair to have a peak now a days although pairs from years ago did have peaks a plenty

the whole box story was a huge red flag also being as thats a VERY rare thing to happen

ive been seeing A LOT of people getting fakes off ebay for the 550-700 range as of late

i seen a seller the other day where in his feedback he has sold like 4-5 pairs varied sizes past month for around 700

file the claim NOW ebay will force the seller to take the shoes back just ship it back with delivery confirmation

decided to do a ebay search fast...

there are a massive amount of fakes on ebay its crazy

gotta love how sellers are legit HIDING the lace bag in the pics or taking a lace bag pic at a funny angle lol

best part is the LOWEST priced fakes ive seen were 700

one seller has a fake up for $999

lol

he is a liar

think about it

as people have stated

size tag is NOT screened on the side its stitched in and hangs off the material on the inside

another red flag

toe box is too clunky but sometimes angles can do that so i can see overlooking that

widows peak is a giveaway its fairly rare for a pair to have a peak now a days although pairs from years ago did have peaks a plenty

the whole box story was a huge red flag also being as thats a VERY rare thing to happen

ive been seeing A LOT of people getting fakes off ebay for the 550-700 range as of late

i seen a seller the other day where in his feedback he has sold like 4-5 pairs varied sizes past month for around 700

file the claim NOW ebay will force the seller to take the shoes back just ship it back with delivery confirmation
project blitz did have these for 600 and sold out in a minute. and the pics on project blitz look real funky. no matter what the deal is I wouldn't deal with all these suspicious stuff in the first place.

he is a liar

think about it

as people have stated

another red flag

View media item 1450546

It's seems funky since project blitz always have price that's even higher then flightclub. All of a sudden they having steal price. I was guessing they had those all 9999999 tag pairs or some other ***** wrong with the shoes.

It's seems funky since project blitz always have price that's even higher then flightclub. All of a sudden they having steal price. I was guessing they had those all 9999999 tag pairs or some other ***** wrong with the shoes.

i never seen they had them up(obviously)

but even looking through their stuff they normally have great pics

but this shoe of all shoes pics are jacked up??

the the "steal" price of $600 which im now reading they claim sold out in 90 seconds but havent seen anyone claim they got them either lol

i dunno its lookin kinda ehhhhhhh to me lol

The story keeps getting better.  He wants me to send the shoes back and then he promised to refund my money.  I said hell no and told him to refund and then i will return his shoes.  He sent an email saying he refunded the money and told me to send the shoes today so he could get his money back from project blitz.  I checked paypal and it says the refund is pending.  I called them and was told not to send until the payment clears.  Since he initiated the refund, he could not have enough money in his account and then i would be out the rest of the money and he would have my sneakers.  Crazy man.  I don't normally put people names up on social forums, but i am very tempted.

Project Blitz is 100% legit. No question about it. Dre had them at $600 to create hype and as a marketing strategy for the shop. He still made a nice amount of money.

The story keeps getting better.  He wants me to send the shoes back and then he promised to refund my money.  I said hell no and told him to refund and then i will return his shoes.  He sent an email saying he refunded the money and told me to send the shoes today so he could get his money back from project blitz.  I checked paypal and it says the refund is pending.  I called them and was told not to send until the payment clears.  Since he initiated the refund, he could not have enough money in his account and then i would be out the rest of the money and he would have my sneakers.  Crazy man.  I don't normally put people names up on social forums, but i am very tempted.
a refund takes a few days to come back to you. just wait and ship them back to him when it hits your account. Whether he has the money or not you'd have to wait.

Balances go negative if he does not have any funds in his account. I've dealt with some shady people that open up cases for unreceived shoes. Don't worry about your money, you should get all of it back.

Help with legit check would be greatly appreciated! Seller says they're samples - see the 999999 tag pic (and I know fakes can have the 999999 as well).
I just want to wear them, so quality-wsie, would I be better off purchasing a legit released pair versus these samples (if they are legit)?

View media item 1451622View media item 1451623View media item 1451624View media item 1451625View media item 1451626View media item 1451627View media item 1451628View media item 1451629View media item 1451630

Last edited:
Why is it that samples go to outlets? does that speak to the quality?
Samples are just that, samples. Nike won't sell them at retail stores like FL,FA or FNL, so they just sell them at the their outlets. Sometimes you will find a gem though! I know one of my co workers snagged 2 pairs of the Levi Dunk sample with frayed denim. I also got a pair of born in the USAs with non frayed denim, which was actually featured in a sneakernews article. I won't say who, but I know a member here got a pair of Royal 1 samples from a Chicago outlet.

hows it going niketalk fam! i just picked this up  from ebay, seller is located in italy and i was told that he purchased it from nike lab Milan. i need everybody's opinion on these , im a lil skeptical. need some reassurance . there are somethings that are lil off to me. any feedback are greatly appreciated! and will def rep!.

View media item 1446615

View media item 1446616

View media item 1446617

View media item 1446618

View media item 1446619

View media item 1446620

View media item 1446621

View media item 1446622

View media item 1446623

View media item 1446624

View media item 1446629

View media item 1446631

View media item 1446632

View media item 1446633

View media item 1446634

is this normal ?? fragment logo on the heel is not even. and the one right are more embossed than the one on the left.
View media item 1446635
factory flaw i assumed? dent on the inner heel of the right shoe.
View media item 1446636

LEGIT, I'll buy em

Back
Top Bottom