Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

tumblr_now5x05a8k1rt3o0ro1_1280.jpg

What do you guys think about a trade for his Yeezy Boost 750 for my Frags? Is this a good deal for me or him? I do happen to have two pear of Frags, if that helps.

What do you guys think about a trade for his Yeezy Boost 750 for my Frags? Is this a good deal for me or him? I do happen to have two pear of Frags, if that helps.
Trade if you like the Yeezy Boost 750 enough to let go a pair of Frags. If you are asking in terms of value, yes you're getting a good deal.

^I second what he said. However, I found the Yeezy 750 Boost to be one of the most uncomfortable pair of sneakers I've ever owned (blasphemy, I know) and decided to sell. Can't beat the comfort of a pair of 1s.

I copped another pair of Chicago 1s to soften the blow of trying to get these. I really want these bad for the collection.

i got 1200 offer for my deadstock frag size 8. should i take the deal?

Can you live without them?
I have some shoes I know I can get good money for but then I realize that I may never be able to get them back. I've made that mistake before and then had sellers remorse.
Money comes and goes.

Can you live without them?
I have some shoes I know I can get good money for but then I realize that I may never be able to get them back. I've made that mistake before and then had sellers remorse.
Money comes and goes.
thats what im afraid of..regrets. i know the money can be made but 1200 is good money and i can use it for a lot of things and even if i keep the shoes i would never rock it.

Back
Top Bottom