Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Today's shipmemt..
smile.gif
nice package to get!

Which do you guys think looks better, SBBs or Fragment 1s? And is the circle symbol on the frags represent the fragment design or what? Thanks!

Legit Check on these..!The leather is shiny, does that mean its fake? And what does the frag lightning symbol represent as onthefly asked? Also, why does this shoe colorway differ from the first post? Thanks!

in ny for a few weeks. might need to pull the trigger on a flightclub purchase.  gonna be sick after i do it, but whatever.  

Clearly he's got the money so it's whatever. At least he's not gambling with a scum bag seller with fakes or scams

Props

Clearly he's got the money so it's whatever. At least he's not gambling with a scum bag seller with fakes or scams

Props
i mean, it's still gonna hurt my feelings, but 8 months out and the price keeps climbing and all my 'connects' coming up dry, feels like i need to take this knife in the hand before i'm expected to give up the whole arm -_-

i mean, it's still gonna hurt my feelings, but 8 months out and the price keeps climbing and all my 'connects' coming up dry, feels like i need to take this knife in the hand before i'm expected to give up the whole arm -_-
Ain't no feelings in this shoe game :lol: cold world

yeah saw those, but figured since they only had the flight club default image, it was a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom