Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Thanks man

Once my moves are all finalized, I'll put my collection transformation in the 1 thread. I think I did fairly well

Banneds are next on my list, but Jeez $2.2k on FC 
frown.gif

edit actually the Banneds have been reduced to $2k in an 11 on FC
Congrats!

Trust me, it'll be worth it. Banned and Frags are my all time favorite Jordan's, and will continue to keep buying them when I find them at the right price 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Seems to be around top $ for the that size, if you're buying off feebay.

If you could negotiate a little on the price to around $1,500-$1,600, then jump on that deal quick.

Those look off to me.  The blue doesn't look quite right and to me the black portion on the ankle between the air jordan and the white under the swoosh looks off compared to my size 12 pair from NDC.

The more i look at the pics, its a tough call, definitely wait to hear what others that have say.

Last edited:

Are these in hand or are you LC'ing a potential cop?
I would say a potential cop.

I like to think I could tell if I had them...but man, I'm not sure.
laugh.gif

It seems like there are way better fakes of the Frags than that of the Royals.

Royals I know. Frags I'm iffy.

Last edited:
Air Brock %100 legit IMO , it's a euro pair , does one tag have a 9/5 date & on the other shoe it should have a 9/10, all US pairs have 9/11 dates on both shoes from Nike lab / Mercer /Premium Goods etc

Should say 7/27 -9/10 on other shoe tag , if so legit

All fakes that look spot on I mean could even pass to the blind eye have 9/10 dates on both shoe tags

Those look off to me.  The blue doesn't look quite right, the black portion on the ankle between the air jordan and the white under the swoosh looks off compared to my size 12 pair from ADC, and the lace bag is on the wrong shoe (that could be just moved of course).

The more i look at the pics, its a tough call, definitely wait to hear what others that have say.
Lace bag is always on left shoe

@xphishx713 you are correct on the lace bag, I just checked and I had it tucked in. Edited my original post to reduce confusion.

Last edited:
air brock 5 air brock 5 Sorry for not posting sooner.

Nothing is really jumping out at me other than the blue in pic #5 (could be the lighting or was filtered), and the Nike and swoosh on the insole, pic #9 (looks like it has some kind of glossy film peeling off).

Try to get a pic of the heels side-by-side, a pic of the insoles, a pic of the stars near the toe boxes, and a pic of the other inner tag.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom