Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Must be nice to join the Frag family 
frown.gif

Seems suspect... why is the bottom of the left shoe looking that much wider than the upper part?  Also, why is there a white round chinese stamp on the insole next to the frag logo?  I think it's fake but would let others chime in just to be sure.   

exactly my though
they just look off
the frag stamp look too deep

Thanks for the feedback guys. When I asked about the Chinese sticke, the seller claimed they were purchased from NikeLab in Shanghai. I noticed the frag stamp as well but thought it might just be the lighting.

Thanks @babyJs23 the search for these was real, tried when they released (like everyone else) haha

So the seller shipped the Frags he's selling to a friend of his that lives near me so that I can LC in person. Sorry to ask again, but is there anything else I should look for when I have them in hand? I just want to make sure I won't get got.

How is the leather compared to the 2015 Chi's? Softer?

Link to my original LC post - http://niketalk.com/t/647931/fragment-1-lc#post_25685464

Last edited:
So the seller shipped the Frags he's selling to a friend of his that lives near me so that I can LC in person. Sorry to ask again, but is there anything else I should look for when I have them in hand? I just want to make sure I won't get got.

How is the leather compared to the 2015 Chi's? Softer?

Link to my original LC post - http://niketalk.com/t/647931/fragment-1-lc#post_25685464

Seems that you already have your answers in the LC post. It should make you feel more at ease with the type of responses you received, not more nervous.

Seems that you already have your answers in the LC post. It should make you feel more at ease with the type of responses you received, not more nervous.
Yeah, but a couple more opinions wouldn't hurt since it's a foreign pair and there were some skeptics haha. Thanks for the friendly reminder though.

Put $60 onto my bovada poker account last night , sat at the 1/2 tables for 4 hours , cashed out $1120 around 4am, I usually play after midnight when drunks are on , easy $, prob put that $ towards another pair lol , that's how I got my 3rd & those NMD's
Teach me your ways

I Just Bought A Pair Of Frags From Stadium Goods And Inside The Box There Was Like A White Card With Chinese Words All Over It

Wanted To Know If This Is Just Something That Pairs From Overseas Come With

Back
Top Bottom