Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

yeah, but the difference is that these remaining pairs won't go up for sale online. that was the only way i was able to cop the foams...haha
true story, and flight 23 is gonna look like the march for all today streets gonna be flooded, lets how its handled, i'll swing by i get out of work tomorrow at 8

I will say that the quality is A+. Better than the Lance Mountains earlier in the year.
Are you trying to start a war? Repped for the info & great pics 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
So I was able to pick them up last night. Started out in line at 6:30am about 900-somthing in line. Got to the front of the line at 12:30pm and had to draw a raffle ticket. The ticket I grabbed was a winning ticket but it was in the 400s. Confirmed with in-store employees that they had a total of 450 for sale. Anyways, I had to go back at 7pm to pick up the shoes but then they told me numbers 300 and above were delayed until 10pm.

So I waited for the next 3 hours watching resellers stack up their bounty as their minions picked up pairs for them. I wasn't able to get my size when I got through but I was able to get my brother's size. We have another live drop next week so I'll try again.

I will say that the quality is A+. Better than the Lance Mountains earlier in the year. The leather is very soft and smooth.
View media item 1304245
View media item 1304246
View media item 1304247
View media item 1304248
View media item 1304249
View media item 1304252
View media item 1304253
View media item 1304255
View media item 1304256
You'll notice that the Nike Air tag is kind of rolled over a bit too far. Not sure how the other pairs compared.
View media item 1304259
View media item 1304260
View media item 1304261
View media item 1304262
View media item 1304263
View media item 1304264
View media item 1304265
View media item 1304266
View media item 1304267
View media item 1304268
View media item 1304270
View media item 1304271
View media item 1304273
View media item 1304275
View media item 1304277
View media item 1304279
View media item 1304281
View media item 1304282
View media item 1304284
View media item 1304285
View media item 1304287
View media item 1304288
View media item 1304293
View media item 1304294
View media item 1304295
View media item 1304296
View media item 1304297
View media item 1304298
View media item 1304299
View media item 1304300
View media item 1304301
View media item 1304302
The only part of the Fragments that aren't as soft is the heel. The black and white heel is definitely softer.
View media item 1304303
These look so beautiful in these pics.. I really hope i don't strike out on this release, i want at least one pair to wear
Repped for the pics btw

Last edited:
on a lighter note these fragments look incredible, hopefully some hoh get them, but the good news is its not like a regular fragment release where only nike labs got the roshes

Last edited:
So I was able to pick them up last night. Started out in line at 6:30am about 900-somthing in line. Got to the front of the line at 12:30pm and had to draw a raffle ticket. The ticket I grabbed was a winning ticket but it was in the 400s. Confirmed with in-store employees that they had a total of 450 for sale. Anyways, I had to go back at 7pm to pick up the shoes but then they told me numbers 300 and above were delayed until 10pm.

So I waited for the next 3 hours watching resellers stack up their bounty as their minions picked up pairs for them. I wasn't able to get my size when I got through but I was able to get my brother's size. We have another live drop next week so I'll try again.

I will say that the quality is A+. Better than the Lance Mountains earlier in the year. The leather is very soft and smooth.

You'll notice that the Nike Air tag is kind of rolled over a bit too far. Not sure how the other pairs compared.

he only part of the Fragments that aren't as soft is the heel. The black and white heel is definitely softer.

idk man, the pic nikelab posted has nike air on the insole, yours have fragment design logo. why is that

Last edited:
idk man, the pic nikelab posted has nike air on the insole, yours have fragment design logo. why is that

Wouldn't be surprised if they are different from promo pics. It's happened before.

Btw, that Nike air tag on tongue looks really really 94. Freaking sick with that toebox and raised heel guard

Dunno.  I bought it at The Pool in Aoyama.  Hiroshi Fujiwara owns that store.  Maybe that's why.

They also had these niiiice Fragment hoodies to go with this but I couldn't talk myself into spending $250 for a hoodie...

Dunno.  I bought it at The Pool in Aoyama.  Hiroshi Fujiwara owns that store.  Maybe that's why.

They also had these niiiice Fragment hoodies to go with this but I couldn't talk myself into spending $250 for a hoodie...
藤原 lol, i would lick those things bruh. now i want them way more prolly going to do whatever takes to get them 

You said they had 450. How does that compare to the amount they got for the Breds or B/W?
Both of those pairs were in abundance here in Japan.  The fragments are being sold online on Nike Japan and in three physical stores with yesterday's release being one of them.  NikeLab is next week.  The other two are on the 27th.

the store has 450 pairs. are they widely available in jp or only a few store are getting them ?

So i pretty much have no chance at these for retail. What are people expecting resale to be? Paid $500 :x for DB 8s. Hopefully i can grab these for a little less. If anyone has any help don't hesitate to hit me with a pm.

So i pretty much have no chance at these for retail. What are people expecting resale to be? Paid $500
sick.gif
for DB 8s. Hopefully i can grab these for a little less. If anyone has any help don't hesitate to hit me with a pm.
For reference, Japan Yahoo Auctions has 45 bids on a 10 US for roughly 800 dollars with 5 hours to go.  Not sure what others sold for since you can't view ended/sold items.  Yahoo is the main auction site here like eBay is for the US.

http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/...auccat=0&tab_ex=commerce&s1=end&o1=a&slider=0

Last edited:
Day 1 prices are always highest especially if you have one of the first 450.

Still tho. I would expect $600 when the prices settle.

Now I am thinking what shoe I want when I fail :frown: Looks like I will be settling for the Columbias.

but fragment alone is hyped in Asia. It's a different story in the states. Ppl don't even know what fragment is.

a lot of people in the "streetwear" community in the US hypes fragment. it's only the shoe community that don't really know what fragment is. regardless they know now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom