Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Those Fragments are a force to be wreckin with. If Chicagos get the same material and shape i'm doubling.

Chicago's are the only pair I've never owned that I still need. And chuuch to your statement.

I've slowed down heavy over the years, but Chicago's still need to be mine, especially with decent quality.

Chicago's are the only pair I've never owned that I still need. And chuuch to your statement.

I've slowed down heavy over the years, but Chicago's still need to be mine, especially with decent quality.
they're coming.. hold tight for 5 months

This.

Well if the whole remastered thing really takes off we will all be in good shape. But that will make our older pairs obsolete.

Does anyone know any west coast retailer s that mighy be getting fragments not looking forward to striking out on release day would love to be abke to put sone work in and get pairs

nerd.gif
 about how many Frag 1s did they have there

Just joined the site to talk about these joints.

First of all this gon' be a INSTA cop for me

Price 165$
Nike.com EU only release.
High quality remastered edition.

NO BOTS, ETC, RESELLER PRICE I'm not with the lame goofy ****.

Imma go manual on NIKE.com EU, and pray to the lord.

Back
Top Bottom