Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

From pictures frags look about the same quality as my black/whites imo. Don't know how ppl are comparing them to banned quality. Then again I don't own a pair lol. I've only seen them in person on display tho. One day I'll have em. Already expecting an L when these release. Tryin to get these 11s to use as trade bait haha. Or at least help out with the resell I'm going to have to pay for frags. 

From pictures frags look about the same quality as my black/whites imo. Don't know how ppl are comparing them to banned quality. Then again I don't own a pair lol. I've only seen them in person on display tho. One day I'll have em. Already expecting an L when these release. Tryin to get these 11s to use as trade bait haha. Or at least help out with the resell I'm going to have to pay for frags. 

Aint nobody trading these for any XI's :lol:

You better get some cash bait

From pictures frags look about the same quality as my black/whites imo.

Looking at the close up pic of the black swoosh with white leather it looks very similar to the black and white 1s. Not banned quality that I'm certain of.

so the japan version is fragment logo on the insole. nike version is nike air + black logo on the heel, i prefer nike version more, by far 

so the japan version is fragment logo on the insole. nike version is nike air + black logo on the heel, i prefer nike version more, by far 

no, there aren't diff versions. one is a photoshoot from a sample and the other is the actual release.

That's completely ridiculous Nike can't use the official release shoe for their "official" pictures. I mean, its mind blowing..

That's completely ridiculous Nike can't use the official release shoe for their "official" pictures. I mean, its mind blowing..

what is hard to understand about this? do any of ya'll work for companies that actually put products out? they have tons of products to get photos of and only a limited number of hours to get it all shot & edited.

photo shoots are scheduled well in advance of the product's actual release, and when you're a photog (nike prob has 2-4) you can only shoot so many shoes a day. take a photo and move on to the next product. noone's going back in time to correct a minor detail, there's no time when products are constantly being scheduled. going back would cause a delay in new products photos and open the room for error when posting the photo up online again.

a corporation as big as nike, this was probably shot 6-9 months ago...

i used to work for a catalog company and photos/catalogs were put together 3-4 months before they even dropped in homes.

Last edited:
Damn. Look at that height. We finally have near OG heights.

I know I've said it before as have others but that mold is amazing. Long time coming. Sadly, also like many others, I wish they were more attainable.

I have an extra pair of 88s. Id trade those plus $100. Not sure if that would be enough. Only got the 88s as trade bait and they are an undervalued shoe in the Chi (I have no attachment to this colorway). Whenever I try to post them in a Chicago fb group the best offer I get are the Gammas or the Chicago 1s.

The perforations on the toe look bigger as well just like the older versions.

Some of the 2013 NA 1s weren't even fully punched through.

Last edited:
I hate to be a buzzkill but i wonder if this is really what remastered will be in anticipation of the Chicagos. Things like the toebox, height and back tag stitching are great old-school touches but thes are generally a special edition collaboration right? Maybe remastered will be closer to blk/wht.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom