Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

thats why i asked.. whats the big deal.. ive been seeing alot of hype about these and really high pre order prices on these on twitter.

Well in your defense, liking something is all an opinion; so if you don't think they're nice, or they're just dunks with jordan logos that's fine. But I don't see it that way, this shoe is fire, imo. But you're seeing high pre order prices because of the limited tag attached to it.

Last edited:
Well in your defense, liking something is all an opinion; so if you don't think they're nice, or they're just dunks with jordan logos that's fine. But I don't see it that way, this shoe is fire, imo. But you're seeing high pre order prices because of the limited tag attached to it.
gotcha.. december JB is taking peoples whole checks and then some with all these kicks dropping.

nah, I hit jersey and parts of the bx. Tomorrow is Manhattan day for me. Gsp taking 3 freakin hours
mean.gif
lol, yeah all the lines were insane today.  not fun at all 

lol, yeah all the lines were insane today.  not fun at all 
yea, tomorrow won't be any better. I'm at least try to knock out a lot of spots before kids get out of school/ ppl out of work.

If this is really the Chicago's, look like the frags mold will only be used for special releases/collabs

900x900px-LL-51b2afc0_Screenshot_2014-12-16-10-09-26.png

might be photoshopped tho

Last edited:
very good planning, go early! 
yup. Although I got to gsp at 10:30 and line still took forever. Spots were writing down name, size, ticket number, and some were even writing down Id # :smh:
Spots that basically just took your name and size went the fastest.

I ******* love Asians bruh! Mess with race heavy. They know how to style. You have no hope of outdressing a Chinese guy in Chicago. Don't know where they get the money from but they always draped up in Givenchy, Giuseppe, Off-White, Hood By Air, YSL and got $800 MCM backpacks on and take their girls out on $2000 shopping sprees.

But I guess when single females outnumber single males in your country by 34 million people you have to be rich to get ahead in life.

Japanese are cool too and southeast Asians cook the most bomb foods. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom