Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Anyone thinking these will be easy to get think again. It's a collab with fragment design so hype will be very high. If you are smart you will pay minimal resell if it's available. These will go up in price after release you can quote me on that.

Anyone thinking these will be easy to get think again. It's a collab with fragment design so hype will be very high. If you are smart you will pay minimal resell if it's available. These will go up in price after release you can quote me on that.

Of course they will go up in Price After release :lol:

Last edited:
just placed my preorder 
mean.gif

Just pointing out that these same European shops that are releasing the Fragments x Jordan 1 also released the Air Max Moon Landing back in July. And we all saw just how limited those were. A good estimate on availability of these would be Air Max Moon Landing #'s....good luck, you'll need it on the 27th.

Maybe 2 or 3 of you will cop from END or Hanon because they will be gone before they are available ... and i mean days before :smh:

Last edited:
Ppl posted back door links. But they cancelled orders tho. Wish this time they give us a fair chance. Let's see if SNS gets these.

Left the thread for a couple days and man am I rollin.. Funniest thread ever. O and I met a guy who is cousins with a guy married to a girl who has a son whose best friend knows where Nike hq is. So I guess I have a plug too?
if u aint got a plug, u gettin plugged... nomsayin

Left the thread for a couple days and man am I rollin.. Funniest thread ever. O and I met a guy who is cousins with a guy married to a girl who has a son whose best friend knows where Nike hq is. So I guess I have a plug too?
Yup that means you've got a pair locked down for sure! :lol:

Yup that means you've got a pair locked down for sure! :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] these guys and their plugs. I've said it before and I'll say it again if I didn't purchase from an authorized retailer I don't want them. I let other guys over pay for questionable pairs which is ruining the game just as much as resellers by the way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom