Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I waited all day to purchase my first ATC from ServingShoes.com... 

Went to restroom, came back and saw that they tweeted out the link and that they're already sold out... 
mean.gif
mean.gif

I waited all day to purchase my first ATC from ServingShoes.com... 

Went to restroom, came back and saw that they tweeted out the link and that they're already sold out... 
mean.gif
mean.gif
won't matter, servingshoes will barely get any pairs, if at all. 

Damn so I can use my credit card? Just gotta add to cart I'll have him pay then. Thanks for that info
You CAN'T use your card, because your card's billing address is in the US. Billing, Shipping, Credit Card all have to be issued in EU.

So you had past experience through them?

I've never made a ATC purchase so I don't know too many... 
many ATC's have been more fail than success ever since the start of this year around the preludes/red october era. 

Servingshoes cooked the DB release and vapor release after that they have been fails they couldn't even cart the 11s wouldnt go with them manual is your best bet I'll be camped in the break room with my MacBook tryna cook

You CAN'T use your card, because your card's billing address is in the US. Billing, Shipping, Credit Card all have to be issued in EU.

many ATC's have been more fail than success ever since the start of this year around the preludes/red october era. 

I'll be logging in with his Nike account so I should be covered thanks. can anyone tell me the time they go up? Preferably est time. Thanks

Servingshoes cooked the DB release and vapor release after that they have been fails they couldn't even cart the 11s wouldnt go with them manual is your best bet I'll be camped in the break room with my MacBook tryna cook
After the DB8's/Infrared 6's,  Nike changed their coding, and continues to do so.  This is why no ATC's worked on the Legend 11's or the GoF pack...and won't work again tomorrow.  

Just so you guys are aware, MOST of these ATC services all use the same program/system to input their customers info into.  Which is why all of them either fail or succeed.  

ALL These ATC services Battling for Slots

No one knows which one has a better chance then the next!!

I see it says Locations not Online??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom