Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I'm laughing at anyone who thinks they stand a chance. No matter what nikelab does they are going to sell out in seconds. The only way you have a chance is if you own an add to cart bot and you have it running all day. 
I've had mine in auto search mode since 8:01.

Are you serious? 
roll.gif

You really compared "investing" in shoes to serious investment like buying a house or a diamond ring? 
eek.gif

If you buy what you like, you wouldn't have to worry about any of that....

Trust me! 
the guy asked will these hold value.

buying a limited shoe can be compared to buying a piece of art or whatever else that holds value

ppl still complain about the sneaker culture!!  that's funny to me cause the game changed many years ago.

adapt or...keep complaining and saying "thats whats wrong with the sneaker culture"

now days, you really do have to look at certain sneakers as a piece of art, a collectors item.  

ie:  yeezy red october!  
I don't know how old you are, but I been wearing J's since the early-mid 90s, you best believe i've seen the sneaker culture change over the years/decades. I have obviously adapted to what the culture is today. I may not agree with it and yes I see what it is like now, however your point in comparing an investment in a pair of Jordan's to a house or car is simply ridiculous and immature. Yes, you might be able to make an average of $50-100 flipping a pair, but that is more of a hobby, not an investment. I'd say 99% of the general population would agree with that statement. However, if you want to view buying shoes as an investment or as a collector's item, go ahead, nobody is knocking your game. However, make sure you distinguish the difference between a hobby and an investment or you might get your financials wiped out a lot faster than you expected. 

bruh, I don't want to get into this but comparing a pair of shoes (nonetheless Jordan's) is NOT the same as buying a car, house, ring, art....that IS exactly what is wrong with the sneaker culture these days...you just proved his point. 

ppl still complain about the sneaker culture!!  that's funny to me cause the game changed many years ago.

adapt or...keep complaining and saying "thats whats wrong with the sneaker culture"

now days, you really do have to look at certain sneakers as a piece of art, a collectors item.  

ie:  yeezy red october!  
xTRzpiM.gif

I don't know how old you are, but I been wearing J's since the early-mid 90s, you best believe i've seen the sneaker culture change over the years/decades. I have obviously adapted to what the culture is today. I may not agree with it and yes I see what it is like now, however your point in comparing an investment in a pair of Jordan's to a house or car is simply ridiculous and immature. Yes, you might be able to make an average of $50-100 flipping a pair, but that is more of a hobby, not an investment. I'd say 99% of the general population would agree with that statement. However, if you want to view buying shoes as an investment or as a collector's item, go ahead, nobody is knocking your game. However, make sure you distinguish the difference between a hobby and an investment or you might get your financials wiped out a lot faster than you expected. 
first of all, i never said Js are an investment.  I SAID "dont you ask that question when you buy a house, a piece of art, etc" 

the question that was posed was "will they hold value"

you know that if these shoes would be worth $50 on january 1st, nobody would want them.  so don't act like the "value" question is far fetched.

we need a group of NT computer and programming guys to build a bot for NTers only and only the NTers who help out others consistently or have been apart and active in this forum get access

:lol:

wishful thinking huh

we need a group of NT computer and programming guys to build a bot for NTers only and only the NTers who help out others consistently or have been apart and active in this forum get access

:lol:

wishful thinking huh
I'll be down. Gotta put this computer engineering degree to good use

PREACH!!

first of all, i never said Js are an investment.  I SAID "dont you ask that question when you buy a house, a piece of art, etc" 

the question that was posed was "will they hold value"

you know that if these shoes would be worth $50 on january 1st, nobody would want them.  so don't act like the "value" question is far fetched.
lmao do you honestly think everybody gives that much attention to value? I want these cause the colorway is sick! I could give two damns about what the value of these are in January. You are obviously copping to resell...I'm done with you, I feel like I'm talking to a kid.

Either way, goodluck on this release

Back
Top Bottom