Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Finally caved in and payed re-sell

SMH
lmao you should have copped from Premium Goods...lmao 
roll.gif

Looking at eBay I'm in shock these prices are very high. Can't see myself not wearing them esp in summer.

I'm only thinking about resale because blue my favorite for shoes. Blue and grey. Been missing recent releases. These, Jeters, DB 8s. etc. Would only do it if the resale went to 600 or less.

But the thing is if I buy it at that price I will never wear it.

lmao...not what you said the morning of RD right after midnight....

After dude said they had only 6 pairs, I knew that was even BS, I called all week & went up there & they said they weren't getting em, I even went the night before but bailed a after waiting 2 hrs, I live 3 blocks from premium, went home to smoke & try the euro sights to no avail

After dude said they had only 6 pairs, I knew that was even BS, I called all week & went up there & they said they weren't getting em, I even went the night before but bailed a after waiting 2 hrs, I live 3 blocks from premium, went home to smoke & try the euro sights to no avail
i said they had 6 pairs...they had a sign...you negated that...premium goods is trash...more pairs were backdoored than sold to the public...every extremely limited release you have to deal with premium if in houston...they just dont know how to conduct business....at the bottom of the sign you didnt see it said

"YOU DONT GRIND, YOU DONT SHINE" 

i should have thrown a *** rock right through the window before i left... 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom