Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I wish I had a pair of these.  Not $800-1000 wish though.  Retail only 
happy.gif

Nah this won't be the new trend on a regular basis. Maybe for Lab only releases on platforms people like jordan 1-13.

Other than that, business as usual.

I find it funny as soon a shoe release you can see who copped and who didnt. Its like the guy in school your cool with but is a hater if he dont out do you.

So who created the electric cottage brand that the Hiroshi basically ripped off the logo? Guessing he did too?

Bruh you don't know what your talking about.
A bite is a bite, but electric cottage is another brand that Hitoshi founded. you know kinda like how tet founded another brand fpar or takashi extending towards gyak stuff which can end up being his or nikes own sub brand.

if the designer has the funds they can make a new brand. don't see what's the big deal.
regardless the logo may be a bite but designers can have multiple brands under their belt.
you can't just put all japanese designers into one face.

Last edited:
Its funny how SOME peps on here like to publish utter drivel, then get mad when you ain't having a bar of it. 

The thing about this release is that the hype for N/A AJ1s has jumped up like crazy and on top of that every blog and big "sneaker IG/twitter/youtube celebrity" was hyping these up like crazy. Of course people are going to reach high on prices when everyone is saying just how limited a product is.

We are our own worst enemies when it comes to resell prices because all we talk about leading up to a release is how limited or how hard a cop it will be. Do people not realize that anyone looking to make a quick buck sees this.

There are some good detailed images surfacing without all the filtering.

I think the "tell" on these is going to be the stitching and the embossed bolts.

The fakes are looking sloppy compared to the real ones.

Back
Top Bottom