Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

What if they released them with a black tongue? And not just the logo on the heel.
That would be dope
Black Tongue > White Tonge.

But that article is a trash clickbait article. You could tell the image was photoshoped.... poorly

Nah this won't be the new trend on a regular basis. Maybe for Lab only releases on platforms people like jordan 1-13.

Other than that, business as usual.

like I said, anytime a shoe is extra limited with this type of hype, this will be the case.

waiting for a homie to come thru for 500-600.
Some homie 
laugh.gif
   just messing with you man, but sheesh

Some homie :lol:    just messing with you man, but sheesh
Homies need that money too papi unless you got a stable homie now that's the type of homie you always need to have in yo circle

lol believe it or not guys, I do have a lot of homies who have blessed me with some pretty good steals over the years. I return the favor as well so it works out.

it may happen..it may not.. hah but I can only hope... i am pretty confident that prices will go down..

if all goes well should get a pair tomorrow or Wednesday. Will post comparison pics to royals/breds/shadows and on feet outdoors in the nice warm grass

Some homie :lol:    just messing with you man, but sheesh
Homies need that money too papi unless you got a stable homie now that's the type of homie you always need to have in yo circle

lol believe it or not guys, I do have a lot of homies who have blessed me with some pretty good steals over the years. I return the favor as well so it works out.

it may happen..it may not.. hah but I can only hope... i am pretty confident that prices will go down..

See, I would've sent that size 11 your way for the LM set :smh:

Screw that, I couldn't care less about the price going up on a shoe that I want. Its ridiculous that people want to pay more that 5 bills for a pair of 1's. Hell, 3 to 4 hundred is crazy, but I understand some shoes just command that.

Screw that, I couldn't care less about the price going up on a shoe that I want. Its ridiculous that people want to pay more that 5 bills for a pair of 1's. Hell, 3 to 4 hundred is crazy, but I understand some shoes just command that.

Yeah I cant pay that much.. That's more then my car note lol and shoes wont drive me anywhere haaa

Yeah I cant pay that much.. That's more then my car note lol and shoes wont drive me anywhere haaa
laugh.gif
 like 50 cent said "You can buy a small car with that type of money, I don't care what you say, ain't no shoes ever gonna be wheels."

I would have definitely thought twice before I pay $700 for shoes last year when I was still paying a monthly finance bill of $660 for my car. It's finally paid off after 3 years and I've just been splurging ever since. 

Last edited:

When I think about it, if I were under 25 making what I make now, I probably wouldn't mind. I guess that's where guys are coming from now. When you are young, and you have cash to burn, its easy to buy material things you want and easy to burn 800 on a pair of shoes. So I cant really hate on that aspect, but what I do hate on is people strictly buying multiples just to sell. There are multiple levels to the reseller though.

Guy who buys them strictly to make a buck. (This is the person we all hate)

Guy who buys them because he really likes them, but cant pull his self to wear because of their value and eventually decides to sell.
Guy who buys to be able to trade for something else they missed out on in the past.
Guy who buys 2, and sells 1 so his first pair is free plus anything extra.
Guy who buys them with the intent to wear, but because he has so many shoes, decides to sell after a few months.
Guy who buys them because they are going to be worth a lot of money in the future.

Last edited:
:lol:  like 50 cent said "You can buy a small car with that type of money, I don't care what you say, ain't no shoes ever gonna be wheels."

I would have definitely thought twice before I pay $700 for shoes last year when I was still paying a monthly finance bill of $660 for my car. It's finally paid off after 3 years and I've just been splurging ever since. 

yeesh, 660...must be a very nice ride

Lol, it costs more then that for winter tires for cars like.

What?

Don't let any celebrity influence your value of money.

This is left field and unrelated, but you really see 50 in somebodies used kia?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom