Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

lol...Solestage's FSR @ 900 is already  sold out! People going crazy for these 
roll.gif

legit pairs drying up fast, re-sellers are holding on to their legit pairs
thirst was real on this one,  HYPE was too real! 

Yeah, I was going to let a pair go but realized it may be my only hope to get a pair of black/golds on the low.

In other news, manifestswoosh just updated my preorders with tracking! Hopefully this all works out for everyone waiting. Those who canceled..... Hahaha. Yall are going to have some hurt feelings if he comes through!

Yeah, I was going to let a pair go but realized it may be my only hope to get a pair of black/golds on the low.

In other news, manifestswoosh just updated my preorders with tracking! Hopefully this all works out for everyone waiting. Those who canceled..... Hahaha. Yall are going to have some hurt feelings if he comes through!
He updated ALL his orders w/shipping & NOTHING shipped, some dude on here had his since Tuesday & still no updates or AT A POSTAL shipping office, just a quick question, why would he send you UR pairs at $360 when he's selling them for $800 +, makes no sense , can't wait for you to update us when you file those claims or ask for ur $ back, no need to keep talking trash to the SMART people that realized they were being scammed & got they're $ back & didn't give this guy a loan for over a month, you pre-ordered over a month ago and still holding onto hope, smarten up bruh

Get em Chavez!!! Lol

I also just received tracking as well from manifest.

Where the 3 pairs you got for retail from Nike.com? U def should atleast have those in hand by now

1 more on the way from a close homie who held me down cause I get him on ever release. Didn't even need to post this but figured I should since you've been on my D this whole release :lol:

Like I said, if he doesn't come through its whatever. Not going to ruin a possible shot of getting more pairs for the low though

View media item 1347122

All I said is manifestswoosh is a scammer & you said I didn't know what I was talking bout, and that you've bought multiple pairs from him yada yada, like I said I hope he comes through but at this point it's highly unlikely

USPS is infamous for not loading tracking... It took some NTers 2-3 weeks FTL receive NT hats with tracking not being updated 1 time

Not saying you're wrong at all but just letting you know that no update isn't always a bad thing

I've sold and bought countless times and usps never gets delayed this bad. Maybe a day or two. Sometimes it skips stages but there's always some type of update. Maybe if I was the only one dealing with this I'd be hopeful. But if mad people complaining, then he kept on relisting FSRs for days, making excuses rather than explanations, getting defensive instead of understanding, recent negative feedback on eBay. Seems more proof against his case rather than for him.

I've sold and bought countless times and usps never gets delayed this bad. Maybe a day or two. Sometimes it skips stages but there's always some type of update. Maybe if I was the only one dealing with this I'd be hopeful. But if mad people complaining, then he kept on relisting FSRs for days, making excuses rather than explanations, getting defensive instead of understanding, recent negative feedback on eBay. Seems more proof against his case rather than for him.

Sure thing man! I understand, I however haven't been messaging him a lot so I don't have those stories. All we can do is hope for the best. I do know that USPS does lag hard though and a few NTers didn't receive their NT hats for 2-3 weeks with not 1 update from ecapcity. Really hope you get your pairs though

Ive had tracking be delayed for two weeks before. Not common but it happens. Luckily I insured the package for $900 so eventually it appeared

Ive had tracking be delayed for two weeks before. Not common but it happens. Luckily I insured the package for $900 so eventually it appeared

Yes sir, it happens all the time. I'm more worried about being sent fakes but thank God I have authentic pairs to conspire to. For those that don't have pairs to compare to, I'd still be on edge. Some of these fakes look on point

Yes sir, it happens all the time. I'm more worried about being sent fakes but thank God I have authentic pairs to conspire to. For those that don't have pairs to compare to, I'd still be on edge. Some of these fakes look on point

Please post a comparison if or when you receive your pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom