Frank The Butcher x Reebok Classic Leather Lux “BAU”

http://thecleanslate704.com/2013/03/13/frank-the-butcher-x-reebok-bau-classic-leather/

"Frank The Butcher is one of my favorite people in the industry as of right now, he has his hands in so much it’s hard for him not to be on top of the game. Today we finally got word that the FTB x Reebok BAU collection will be dropping this Saturday. And you also have a chance to win a free hat complements of Frank The Butcher himself. If you’re in Detroit on Saturday, stop by the Burn Rubber shop and pick up this special collection."

Anyone else interested in copping these? Ive been anticipating the release, then it got pushed back. Not sure if this is in-store only or will be available online as well. Anyone have word?

How an it be sold out....I thought the release was delayed until the 16th....

I got mine from Karmaloop last Friday, my friend said he liked them and now I cant find them anywhere. Ebay prices are already $2-300.

For those of you that managed to cop a pair, how do these fit? Will I be okay going with my regular AM1/95 size or do these run long?

For those of you that managed to cop a pair, how do these fit? Will I be okay going with my regular AM1/95 size or do these run long?

well...assumin' if other reebok classic leather collabs are any indication (i got the sns one)...i'd say they run about .5 size big/large for me (good amount of extra room in front of my toes in the toebox area). i've only tried them on once, and haven't rocked them yet, so i can't comment too much on how comfy they are or aren't or if they run overly narrow or not. but hopefully the length comments helps you a bit...

well...assumin' if other reebok classic leather collabs are any indication (i got the sns one)...i'd say they run about .5 size big/large for me (good amount of extra room in front of my toes in the toebox area). i've only tried them on once, and haven't rocked them yet, so i can't comment too much on how comfy they are or aren't or if they run overly narrow or not. but hopefully the length comments helps you a bit...
Thanks, that helped. 

Hey azrael, just another sizing question before I pull the trigger on a pair of the SNS, I wear a 8 in NB MT580 Alpines, 8.5 in the NB Black Pigeons, 8.5 in almost all jordan retros.

Should I go with an 8 or 8.5 in your opinion? My feet are a bit wide, but fit perfectly into the sizes listed above. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom