Frat rap / college rap ... probably the most worthless type of rap out there

Yes, worse than OF, worse than Lil' B, at least those dudes are creative and different... 
Every one of these videos features a white suburban rapper constantly adjusting his "snapback" and using pedestrian rhymes to describe their swag/style/flow/lifestyle...
sick.gif

This particular one made me rage:

Corny/trying too hard/generic:

"They will never understand me" understand what? Driving daddy's Benz and bumping trust-fund rap?

And don't get me started on Mac Miller
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

It's not just white kids. Wiz is in the same category. Dude never talks about more than getting high, being on swag, and parties. There's no substance in any of these raps!!

I don't really like Tyler all that much, but at least he is saying things from his heart about his dad and all that. Every Mac Miller song I've ever heard sounds the same to me. Anyone else?

Yes, worse than OF, worse than Lil' B, at least those dudes are creative and different... 
Every one of these videos features a white suburban rapper constantly adjusting his "snapback" and using pedestrian rhymes to describe their swag/style/flow/lifestyle...
sick.gif

This particular one made me rage:

Corny/trying too hard/generic:

"They will never understand me" understand what? Driving daddy's Benz and bumping trust-fund rap?

And don't get me started on Mac Miller
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

It's not just white kids. Wiz is in the same category. Dude never talks about more than getting high, being on swag, and parties. There's no substance in any of these raps!!

I don't really like Tyler all that much, but at least he is saying things from his heart about his dad and all that. Every Mac Miller song I've ever heard sounds the same to me. Anyone else?

Well yeah, I feel the same way. The difference between me and you though is that I don't go looking for  examples of this crap that is obviously trash. It sucks, stay away, keep it moving.

Well yeah, I feel the same way. The difference between me and you though is that I don't go looking for  examples of this crap that is obviously trash. It sucks, stay away, keep it moving.

I really don't seek it out...

I just found all of that through fratrap.tumblr.com this afternoon ... don't go there, you will get mad.

I really don't seek it out...

I just found all of that through fratrap.tumblr.com this afternoon ... don't go there, you will get mad.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude name is Mike Stud

Originally Posted by sonunox34

worse than Lil' B, at least those dudes are creative and different.
eyes.gif
cmon son
aint nothing creative about rapping about how much of a homosexual you are and how much you penis gets suck, probably by other men that call themselves pretty !!#$$@%
get real.

no diffrent then trap rap, which uses the same beats, and talk about the same subject matter over and over again. u like to rob people and sell drugs we get it....in the end listen to what u like, and depending on where your from and other things, ur gonna wanna listen to different types of subject matter.

they're not horrible (if you don't see the video 
laugh.gif
)
no offense, but white rappers voices aren't very becoming for hip hop.

I think Em adds some effects to his voice.

worse than Lil' B
dont think so, all 3 of those tracks would be shown as "proof" that Lil B can get lyrical "when he feels like it" had he spit them
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

yeah but Wiz isn't getting laughed at, these kids are.

they're not horrible (if you don't see the video 
laugh.gif
)
no offense, but white rappers voices aren't very becoming for hip hop.

I think Em adds some effects to his voice.

worse than Lil' B
dont think so, all 3 of those tracks would be shown as "proof" that Lil B can get lyrical "when he feels like it" had he spit them
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

yeah but Wiz isn't getting laughed at, these kids are.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude name is Mike Stud

eyes.gif
cmon son
aint nothing creative about rapping about how much of a homosexual you are and how much you penis gets suck, probably by other men that call themselves pretty !!#$$@%
get real.

no diffrent then trap rap, which uses the same beats, and talk about the same subject matter over and over again. u like to rob people and sell drugs we get it....in the end listen to what u like, and depending on where your from and other things, ur gonna wanna listen to different types of subject matter.

Those songs aren't good but its not because its "frat rap". Isn't earlier Beastie Boy work can be considered "college rap"? Or Kanye's College Dropout? Seems like you guys just can't get past their appearance. Personally I have nothing against the genre but I also don't really have a interest in listening to it. Never even heard of these guys. Mac Miller is not terrible but to me he's just a average rapper who talks about #%+ I think i've outgrown.

Those songs aren't good but its not because its "frat rap". Isn't earlier Beastie Boy work can be considered "college rap"? Or Kanye's College Dropout? Seems like you guys just can't get past their appearance. Personally I have nothing against the genre but I also don't really have a interest in listening to it. Never even heard of these guys. Mac Miller is not terrible but to me he's just a average rapper who talks about #%+ I think i've outgrown.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

eyes.gif
cmon son
get real.
Second time today that you've attacked Lil'B with accusations of homosexuality ... 
You sound mad insecure/homophobic. Lil' B isn't gay, he just does stuff to shock you. And it works. 

And if he were gay... would it matter? Oh wait, I forgot, this is NT. 
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
cmon son
get real.
Second time today that you've attacked Lil'B with accusations of homosexuality ... 
You sound mad insecure/homophobic. Lil' B isn't gay, he just does stuff to shock you. And it works. 

And if he were gay... would it matter? Oh wait, I forgot, this is NT. 
eyes.gif

Mac Miller is better than all 3 of these dudes though.

None of these songs were that bad IMO. Would not listen again though.

eyes.gif
cmon son
get real.
 Lil' B isn't gay
eyes.gif

next album is called I'm gay
dude calls himself a pretty *!+**
dude called himself a #**
dude said he wears tiny jeans like a **+!@%

like seriously. cmon son, no way in hell any heterosexual man gonna let all that ayoness come outta his mouth.
You and this new dumbed down generation can be down with all this garbage **!, no talent, pro-gay nastyness yall call music and explain your choice to embrace it to God when judgement day comes.
im good.
30t6p3b.gif
gonna have to have illmatic on repeat for the next week to get all that lil *!+** filth out of my ears

Mac Miller is better than all 3 of these dudes though.

None of these songs were that bad IMO. Would not listen again though.

Back
Top Bottom