FRAUD. You guys remember the $25 HDTV's on Amazon?

If I could buy an HDTV for $20 i'd be flippin it like burgers!
pimp.gif

lmaooooo... as I recall my exact response to that thread "somewhere.. a scammer is EATING".. lmao dude bought plane tickets with ya cc..

Im sorry but you deserve that, HD for 25? Come on, all of you jump on these OMG playstation 3s for $4.00 and make a 50 page thread saying "I hope thisdoesnt get canceled" and whats the outcome? Stuff like this

Originally Posted by All Ready

haha, I was waiting for this thread

I was waiting for the I took the biggest L on Amazon thread. Hope yall +!%#%$ get your money back but thats your fault for believin that @#@

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

if its too good to be true..............you know the rest.

i dunno why yall was so hyped in that thread. look at the times we are in, yall really thought that was gonna happen?
Well we are in a inflation, anything can happen.
You gotta be kidding me...

laugh.gif
yes, sometimes people actually deserve things like that. Call it toughlove, you won't be so stupid next time.

i got a refund. they put a hold on my acct for the $100 they charged but the amount was never widthdrawn from my account.

i dunno why yall was so hyped in that thread. look at the times we are in, yall really thought that was gonna happen?
really?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

roll.gif
you all deserved to be frauded

forreal freaken IDIOTS actually thought they were going to get a t.v. for $25
OKAY JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

i got a refund. they put a hold on my acct for the $100 they charged but the amount was never widthdrawn from my account.

really?
didnt you know we arent even in a recession anymore? we're in a inflation.

Unlike most, i feel for those that got frauded... say the price was Retail, the same fraud could have occured...
i see the difference but i just dont think its funny when folks lose they money.

all sales on amazon go through amazon's payment system. the third party sellers never see your credit card information.

if you actually thought you'll get a tv for $25, then you probably used your credit card for all sorts of things. your info was taken from somewhere else.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Yeah its definitely not funny when someone gets frauded.
qft

I don't get all the hate, $25 for an HDTV, on a secure site like amazon, who the hell wouldn't jump on it? I bet some of ya'll saying "youdeserved it" were the same ones who went
eek.gif
when you read the thread. But you didn't "cop" because there were none left or you wanted towait til somebody got theres. You can't front like "oh i knew it was a scam all along,
roll.gif
"come on son, you know better than that, imagine if the same thing happenedto you. now you can't say @*!% can you?

Btw, I heard of this after-Thanksgiving sale where they're selling laptops for $350 and camcorders for $199, oh @*!%, I guess it's not true, it's ascam, I guess I'ma sleep in after Thanksgiving...I'm gonna be laughing in the morning of all those people who lined up thinking theyre gonna get adesktop for 200 bucks.

Originally Posted by JDMEVOIXMR

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Yeah its definitely not funny when someone gets frauded.
qft

I don't get all the hate, $25 for an HDTV, on a secure site like amazon, who the hell wouldn't jump on it? I bet some of ya'll saying "you deserved it" were the same ones who went
eek.gif
when you read the thread. But you didn't "cop" because there were none left or you wanted to wait til somebody got theres. You can't front like "oh i knew it was a scam all along,
roll.gif
"come on son, you know better than that, imagine if the same thing happened to you. now you can't say @*!% can you?

Btw, I heard of this after-Thanksgiving sale where they're selling laptops for $350 and camcorders for $199, oh @*!%, I guess it's not true, it's a scam, I guess I'ma sleep in after Thanksgiving...I'm gonna be laughing in the morning of all those people who lined up thinking theyre gonna get a desktop for 200 bucks.
Most of us have common sense. It does intrigue me to find out how the rest of you think though. Simply fascinating, like how those scenariosmake perfect sense to you. The way you deduce things is absolutely marvelous.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Most of us have common sense. It does intrigue me to find out how the rest of you think though. Simply fascinating, like how those scenarios make perfect sense to you. The way you deduce things is absolutely marvelous.
I made $1,500 off a computer glitch in 03 that bought my first car...
seeing how I have both Amex buyer and Amazon buyer protection... and still have NO CHARGES on my card what did I do that was so dumb?

Back
Top Bottom