Frauded by a NTer Vol Detectives..need some help

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

i used usps for the money order...I  was gonna do paypal but he said he reached his limit of receiving payments. I called paypal and they said there's no limit in receiving funds. Smh at me

indifferent.gif

i used usps for the money order...I  was gonna do paypal but he said he reached his limit of receiving payments. I called paypal and they said there's no limit in receiving funds. Smh at me

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Dude smh at everything you've done wrong. Let this be a listen to you. Your money is a investment. Take care of it. Now you got this scam artist out there with your money and you have no shoes.

eek.gif

ear.jpg

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Dude smh at everything you've done wrong. Let this be a listen to you. Your money is a investment. Take care of it. Now you got this scam artist out there with your money and you have no shoes.

eek.gif

ear.jpg

Find him, go on a long road trip hunt him down.  Take something of his that is worth 275 aka tv or ps3.  Or just bring the goons

Spoiler [+]
34435ea0e25e84c51a719b333cdfeb0748ce093.jpg

Find him, go on a long road trip hunt him down.  Take something of his that is worth 275 aka tv or ps3.  Or just bring the goons

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Spoiler [+]

DEAD!!!!! 

Spoiler [+]

DEAD!!!!! 

Take the hit and learn from it. If you're ever in his home town, stop by his crib.

From now on, remember to send money with tracking and/or certified where someone must sign for it. You can also set up eBay auctions for more security, etc.

Take the hit and learn from it. If you're ever in his home town, stop by his crib.

From now on, remember to send money with tracking and/or certified where someone must sign for it. You can also set up eBay auctions for more security, etc.

i used usps for the money order...I  was gonna do paypal but he said he reached his limit of receiving payments. I called paypal and they said there's no limit
in receiving funds. Smh at me

that shoulda told u sum

i used usps for the money order...I  was gonna do paypal but he said he reached his limit of receiving payments. I called paypal and they said there's no limit
in receiving funds. Smh at me

that shoulda told u sum

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Spoiler [+]

DEAD!!!!! 

LMFAO

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Spoiler [+]

DEAD!!!!! 

LMFAO

Originally Posted by willsndvl

hjxo12: n e hows imma go showe
hjxo12: ill hit u up tomorrow 10am
flipballer32: Aiightt
flipballer32: Thanks
flipballer32: Damn I thought I got frauded hahaha
Message not sent because the buddy is offline.
hjxo12 signed in.
flipballer32: Yo
flipballer32: Did u ship it?

[h2]
[/h2]

roll.gif
damn
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
i'm sorry

but man threaten him, or get some nters here who are bout that life

Back
Top Bottom