Freddy Sample v Final Production

The Sample seems more realistic lol. But if I see the final in stores, I'll probably pick em up.

i think the ones to be released look alot better....the silver swoosh seems more defined and i like the corduroy look......alot of people are hating but just like every other pair of "ugly" sb's....the haters will buy to resell or suddenly fall in love when they see it in person.....too many haters

just heard that these shoes will not come out.

something about new line cinema saying no no.
Refs: WaGKaMaCuLLiT, drowzie, lindsj23, OUChrisLitt, AAclaire420
AIM: GameOverTripleH

My skateshop of choice: FTC Sacramento, Address: 1006 J. Street, #:frown:916) 444-4494
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ftc_sacramento

^^^^^^^^^

can someone confirm this???? :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

:smh:
smh.gif

I was looking forward to these. Had the entire costume jumpoff ready...

:frown:
frown.gif
...He's a super-freak, super-freak, he's super freaky, yaoooooo...

The production does look better...might have to cop them...then again I probably wont
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
R.I.P. BILL WALSH​

teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

looking good, i will seriously consider buying a pair and i do not buy sneaker often.
Support 148

The released pair are a little less ugly but not by very much... :x
sick.gif
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

the final version is much better IMO..........

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Email Me ]  [eBay Store ]  [ eBay Auctions ]  [eBay Feedbacks ]  [AIM ]

For Sell: AM90 Sunrise US7-13 | Dunk Hi SB Bruts US7-12 | Dunk Low SB Coral Snake US8.5-12

AM1 U BREATHE 3M HOLD TIGHT US7-10 & 11 | AM1 Sunrise US7-12 | WMNS AF1 INVISIBLE WOMAN US8-8.5

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote:
I heard from a source today that these WILL NOT RELEASE due to trademark infringements and possible lawsuit brought on by Cinamax Pictures or something like that. I did not hear this myself from the Nike Rep but a friend of mine did. Nike was ordered not to release them or face a lawsuit. So with that, if you can cop a sample pair - Id suggest not too sleep on them. Im not trying to KILL THE HYPE but Im just passing on what I heard. Take it for what its worth.
TeamAutobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^^ Sounds like SB is just spinnin wheels again.
This is either true (depending on this person's "source") or it's
SB pulling some marketing moves.
Plenty of other Nike's have gone ahead that carry more weight
than a few SB Dunks.

Freddy is gone?
I'm not so sure he is.

...see my sig on this one...
...it's all just hear-say anyway.

the splatter looks decent on the prod-model but the stripes ruin it
...no really.

Back
Top Bottom