|||| FREE 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 & iD |||| 2013 ||||

Copped off RRS for $89 shipped. Love them, fit me perfect TTS.

Walked into FL today with my mind set on getting the volt/hyper blue 5.0s...instantly changed mind once seeing these in person. I'll probably eventually get the black/grey 5.0s to work out in though.

Last edited:
After calling around for 2 weeks, I found a place where i could try on the 3.0's last week, and I fell in love.

I have been looking for 2 years for a shoe to come close to the FR2 comfort and style wise. This is it! This is my new FR2 :D

I went 1/2 size up, TTS my toes were scraping the toe box.

ps

the volt on this shoe is PERFECT to me, a better representation than the all volt LG4's and much better then the LFK's (which i just returned because these looked so much better)

Last edited:
Picked up a pair of the all Grey 4.0's. Ive loved the striped mesh since seeing the samples. I can understand why they took it off the 5.0's though, there wouldve been too much going on. As far as the 4.0's, perfect execution and comfort is awesome. 1/2 size up on the 4.0s and they fit like a glove!

Could somebody clarify which models these are?

I know it's the Free 5.0 V4s but I can't find this particular model anywhere online.

The fit is perfect!! The most comfortable shoes ever! And the engineered mesh can adapt and stretch to your feet!

Quick update on My Nike free 3.0s I just got done running in them and i must say that these are thee best running shoes ever!!! The engineered mesh is like heaven on my feet!!! They can adapt to my feet pretty good and can stretch good enough for toe splay. Coming from my FR2 and vibram seeyas these are a perfect balance between protection and barefoot feel. On a side note, I'm wearing Nike running anti blister socks, which is really thin. I tried wearing regular Nike socks and they are too tight. So just pick up a pair of Nike ruining socks and get your true size and these will fit perfect.

whoa! ray-

i didn't know you ID'd a pair of the new 'frees' those look awesome.

LOVE the 3.0's - you looking to get more?

other than NDC, anywhere online got the 4.0 v3 in a selection of colors? looking for the midnight/orange pair specifically.

^ I got them at my local roadrunnersports store. you can also get the at their online store.

^ I got them at my local roadrunnersports store. you can also get the at their online store.
aaah I see, damn :/ I don't want to order them online because I want to try them on first, I've always rocked Lunars and AirMax's so these will be my first Free's. I really want this CW.

New 5.0 "Breeze" for the summer has a perforated mesh that breathes more than the normal 5.0. It also has flywire at the back, which we saw in the prototype pictures. Looks like a great breathable summer shoe.

Last edited:
Are the soles on the rear free 2's thinner (lower) than the Roshes? Reason i ask is i find the rear of the Roshes too high and I'm gonna be selling soon.

Last edited:
These release next week, are there any photos? Not having any luck seeing what they look like.

Women's Free 5.0+ NWM

Tropical Twist/Metallic Silver-New Green-White
Style# 622238-303

$125

Last edited:
These release next week, are there any photos? Not having any luck seeing what they look like.

Women's Free 5.0+ NWM

Tropical Twist/Metallic Silver-New Green-White

Style# 622238-303

$125
Did anyone end up getting a pair. Couldn't get the 11.5 I wanted. Didn't even know they were gonna release at 3:30 pst until I got the text :lol:

Last edited:
^ ended up with a pair for my girl and another for my sister.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom