Free Chipotle

Just get a tortilla wrap IN THE BOWL first and then basically get a bowl. Double everything and that **** is ******* amazing.

you can get 3 tortillas on the side? i thought you could only get one

Last edited:
you can get 3 tortillas on the side? i thought you could only get one
I have been getting 3 soft shelled tacos on the side for years. Have done it in over 10 states. It is legit

Still haven't gotten my code. Anybody with Sprint gdt the code yet?

Just get a tortilla wrap IN THE BOWL first and then basically get a bowl. Double everything and that **** is ******* amazing.

This guy knows what he's talking about. Y'all skipped right over it and if you don't do it like this then you are doing it wrong

I ask for two wraps on the side. That's the beauty of chipotle, you can have it your way :pimp:

It's a place by me that's like Chipotle that I've been going to, taste better imo for some reason. Joint called Pancheros

Free guacamole and chips

Daily Answers:
4/3/17 - Natamycin
4/4/17 - Annatto
4/5/17 - Guar Gum 
4/6/17 - Added Flavor
4/7/17 - Vital Wheat Gluten

New game: "spot the imposter", win free guacamole and chips with entrée purchase, and chance for burritos for a year.

chips are always stale and no bueno....atleast at the spot near me so i dont even bother.

But i always get me a bowl with takis chips....man oh man

Smh it's been a hot minute since I last had a bogo jig , they're back to normal , guess they can't drop anymore coupons . Went to Moes Monday for the first time today, it was pure trash

It's a place by me that's like Chipotle that I've been going to, taste better imo for some reason. Joint called Pancheros
Pancheros is legit! Been hooked on it for a month or so. The bowls look so small, but they're actually really filling. Chicken has a little more spicy flavor to it. They're pico is good. Salsa is good. The best part though those little bottles of sauce they have inside. Green Grenade is delicious.

Chipotle just a different beast though. Good anytime.

Back
Top Bottom