Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

dope with the dots on them. still waiting on my IDs as well, what normal colorway are people rocking in the states atm?

B23: Here in the States (CA), I see a lot of people wearing the Black / White and the Red / White cws.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

damn. I want to give these a run. waiting for some in outlets...

|They just released.  You got some waiting to do.

he's in the philippines.

the chlorine/orange lace joints are already 10% at some spots. but don't count on them dropping below that anytime this year.

takes years for them to drop prices. in the states, they'd be long gone off 30%, 50%.. here it takes like 3-4 years to get to that point. stingy bastards. sometimes a shoe will be 30%-40% in-store (last pair), get sent to the outlets and go back to 20% off.

What do you guys think. Ordered these for my girl. Its pretty obvious where I got the inspiration from. I need to do a volt id for myself. 
27b35cb1e1477c9f25c5a558dff3e2deaa8b38e.png

got my challenge reds in from running warehouse...super lightweight and comfy. I also ordered some black/wolf grey(/blue) lunarfly 2 breathes and they're an instant favorite..ordered some white/red lunar eclipses to complete the summer set.

1qshgg.jpg

I just ran 4 miles up and down these san jose hills in my black/whites. They were so comfortable. I could have ran for another 3 easy. I hope they hold up bc theyre amazing. 

^ thanks for the link about the nyc free runs.
i hope these run true to size. guess i can try them on before i buy lol.

Just Got emailed that My swedish Colorway id's are being made. 3.0 better than regular bottoms?

Originally Posted by b23curry

Just Got emailed that My swedish Colorway id's are being made. 3.0 better than regular bottoms?

Nice. Personally, I like the FR2 midsoles better because they'll last longer.

Originally Posted by Venomenon

those that id'd em, how long did it take from the day u got the "currently working on" email?
For my first pair, it took 26 days to receive them after that email.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by b23curry

Nice. Personally, I like the FR2 midsoles better because they'll last longer.

Originally Posted by Venomenon

those that id'd em, how long did it take from the day u got the "currently working on" email?
For my first pair, it took 26 days to receive them after that email.

Thats great because i was unsure

Back
Top Bottom