Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Originally Posted by b23curry

gonna be a nike free summer. Anyone know if these are also good in the gym for lifting etc. ?

Frees are great for the gym except when you doing squats

I've had my frees for a little over a month & have put in close to 80 miles on them already..I'm active army so I was looking for a great all around shoe for my morning runs,my casual days,& my days in the gym..they're great in the gym because they make you feel your feet are planted to the ground during some of those exercises you need to be stable..my previous running shoes were the Pegasus but I kept getting blisters,I haven't got one in these,but it does take some time getting used to especially if you're gonna be running on roads I'd advise you start off slow.my calves were sore for about a week my first time running in these because of the lack of cushioning,but it really does feel free & my legs feel strongerthan ever,I've cut a minute off my two mile run time..so yeah that's my little review on this shoe in case anyone was interested in purchasing these for training..I have the black/white pair,ordered the NYC pair from 21 mercer last week & it should be here tomorrow!excited,I'll end up posting pics in here

imqjad.jpg

Just bought the Chlorine blues with the Champs coupon. I am getting hooked to this shoe.
afk7c4.jpg

This picture reminds of the Kobe VI 3D's.  Gotta love the color ways they released for this shoe
pimp.gif

nice collection I see those huarache manny pacquaios down there too, do you like the orange and blue (miami dolphin like colorway) as well?

just got my nyc editions in today..they look much better in person,i'm waiting for my girlfriend to come home with the DSLR,& i will be uploading pics

dope IDs you guys are creating, keep'em coming! Seems like black and coolgrey and a random color mixed in goes really hard. About 1 more week til my IDs come in. What did champs have for discount over the memorial weeken`?

VERY DOPE, iDs up there!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'm planning to order a variation of it + a special touch once I receive my Transformer iD pack.

Skip: iDs look DOPE! I've always wanted to see an iD with a full Volt Midsole combo, and I am SOLD!

Originally Posted by Gggggas

For everyone that has both Free 3.0 V2 and the Run+2, do they fit the same length wise?

Any answer to this question? I was gonna customize my own on NDC, and I'm deciding which type of sole to pick (Free run +2 or Free 3.0)

Back
Top Bottom