Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

I like the swoosh placement better on the first ones but a few pair of these will be scooped. I run in nothing else but frees. Wonder why the bottom is always white though? Dope nontheless...

Boy o boy there's some sexy IDs in here!

Livestrongs are VERY typical. Was hoping there would be more of a pop to them.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

KCK: That's a lot of designs! How many are you going to order lol?

ALOT! Aside from being one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned in my life lol, I'm a huge fan of the free run+ series. I have a around 4 colorways of the first free run series and those weren't even available on Nike iD lol. Theyre great for running, good for everyday wear, look good with shorts, decent with jeans, super light, flexible, and I really like how the design allows your foot to breathe. Now Nike has given me the chance to make my own colorways...it over lol. I really can't find a bad thing to say about them.
pimp.gif

^ All your SB inspired ones look great, but I am anxious to see how that Light Torquoise turns out in person.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Boy o boy there's some sexy IDs in here!

Livestrongs are VERY typical. Was hoping there would be more of a pop to them.
Exactly! I had my hopes HIGH for a YELLOW midsole and all black uppers (word to the LS LTs)

KCK: I dig! I only have two of the ogs
embarassed.gif
, but they sure get more PT than all my Jordans / AMs / Basketball sneakers. I just need to try a pair on to confirm their fit, then it's to iD check out I go!

Check out your local Sports Authority store. They may already have them available to purchase... I'm hoping to check mine out later today to confirm their fit for my iDs...

Here are also some GR cws I haven't seen...

nike-free-run-2-5.jpg

nike-free-run-2-7.jpg

nike-free-run-2-8.jpg

nike-free-run-2-3.jpg

I'm pretty sure that the Turquoise on iD will look as bold as these

I just stopped by my local Sports Authority, and they DID have them. However, my size was sold out. They're also running a special promo. If you spend over $100, you get a $25 gift card.

I just stopped by my local Sports Authority, and they DID have them. However, my size was sold out. They're also running a special promo. If you spend over $100, you get a $25 gift card.

Good lookin out

These are sick. Perfect for beach running, right neighbor?? That black base w/ neon accents is ridic and that cool grey/sport red combo is also on radar. Thx for sharing, all!

Saw the black pair at Champs.

I think I like last year's better. The side panel thing makes it look cheap to me, kind of like something you would sew on a vest..

Are these out in stores or? People keep saying they saw them at stores? For purchase or just display?

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Saw the black pair at Champs.

I think I like last year's better. The side panel thing makes it look cheap to me, kind of like something you would sew on a vest..
So in person it doesn't look like two separate pieces like last year's model? I was hoping they look really similar to the 1s.

^ For purchase.

Confused. lol, on NDC they have them for boys, no mens or womens... Footlocker has the womens and finishline has both. is there a official release date?

The launch for NDC for the GR cws is 4/4 (according to a chat with a Nike Rep on pg2)

Neighbor: I actually haven't tried them on the beach yet
embarassed.gif
... Hopefully when the weather brightens up, I can give it a go! 

Back
Top Bottom