||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

i dig the 3's more than the 2's.

3's just look to be better constructed than the 2's.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

I think these look great. Then again I'm a fan of the lunar glide/lunar eclipse series, which these look like they were inspired by. So I can understand the free loyalists not liking the design theory change.
Don't get me wrong, I think the design of the 3s is nice. I actually like them better than the originals, but it's their cws (at least the catalog scans from the 1st page) that sway me away from purchasing.

Anywho... my FTL told me they'll launch sometime in February at $100...
nerd.gif

Nike made all DF pieces Volt, so they can milk us on iD 
ohwell.gif
. #smartbusinessmove 
nike's colorways have been meh in the running category this year. your onto something there. i think the lunar eclipse 2 is a decent looking shoe (not as good as the 1st) and all the launch colorways are suspect at best.

I think these have great potential.  I will probably pick up a pair further down the road.  But will be excited to see the new 3.0's too

I'm really excited about getting a pair or more of these for the summer of 2012.

The main issue I've had with the Free Runs of the past, white soles, has been removed. The pure platinum soles are a welcome addition to the Free Run line!

^nice!! Is the tongue a uni tongue or is it separated? That was my only problem on the 1s and 2s due to my narrow feet? I hated the uni tongue

Ive always wanted a pair of frees just to have but never bought em. i think this year's the year

anhuynh: Good question. It looks like it's seperated just like the Eclipse2s, but since it's a Free, I'm thinking it's meshed with the upper.

It should be in a couple of weeks. The classic Black/White cw is there too, but it's not available as well.

It seems like these'll be a little more difficult to clean with the new midsole set-up, which was something so easily done with the 1s and 2s...

Words from a Sample Tester...
The new upper is extremely comfortable and very durable.  The unstructured heel (yes, it is) allows for an improved sock-like fit over the second version (which I thought was a little too loose and boxy).

The new upper is extremely comfortable and very durable.  The unstructured heel (yes, it is) allows for an improved sock-like fit over the second version (which I thought was a little too loose and boxy).

I also though that (for 2s) I have a feeling these are going to be the best FRs yet. 
roll.gif

That volt color off the laces look stupid with that yellow, otherwise great color way. Volt doesnt match all color ways, stop it Nike

Originally Posted by dmxfury

That volt color off the laces look stupid with that yellow, otherwise great color way. Volt doesnt match all color ways, stop it Nike
I think the Yellow cw above is best I've seen so far since it's the closest to match with Volt. And I COMPLETELY agree you with that last statement. Again, THEY BETTER HAVE OPTIONS FOR THE DF MIDPIECE ON ID (and more colored midsoles than the FR2iDs), or my funds will stay put!  

These are BEAUTIFUL.

Didn't know they switched to a 5.0 sole this year. Hmm, need to stay more in the loop.

I hope to be. FR2 still my favorite shoe of all time.

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

I also though that (for 2s) I have a feeling these are going to be the best FRs yet. 
roll.gif

What's the rolling smiley for?

Back
Top Bottom