||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

up on finishline

xl510642702.jpg

xl511472-006_fl.jpg

Agreed, pez!

In terms of the Volt cw...

LG4 > Peg29 > FR3

The contrasting DF piece disinterests me.

And good looks with the RWH update!

I ordered the yellow Free Run 3's from Running Warehouse.  They were on sale for $74.91 and with a 15% off coupon code and CA sales tax they came out to $68.80.  Free overnight shipping to Cali and I literally got them in less than 24 hours.  Ordered them yesterday afternoon and the doorbell rang today at 8:30am. So happy I waited to find a deal.
80836b506c7deeed21b719a0526d3c2c588f92ec_r.jpg

I got a pair of free 3.0 v4 in red from rw on sale, these fit very snug I think i might have to go up 1.5sz up on these 
ohwell.gif
the free run 3 fits me perfect

What is the purpose of the powerlines? An offroad free? The sole looks more like the previous model of the free run. Anybody tried em on yet?

Originally Posted by XIVpositive

What is the purpose of the powerlines? An offroad free? The sole looks more like the previous model of the free run. Anybody tried em on yet?

good questions...

Sorry, I got in a hurry and didn't explain what I meant to say. It's more of a greenish teal, slightly "minty". When I think of teal I think more of a darker color. But like I said, the Finishline pics are accurate. Judge for yourself how you would describe the color. I have em and I love the color, will prolly double up eventually.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Wow glad to see that I'm not the only one that picked up the total orange 3s. These are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Saw these today at Sports Authority and couldn't resist. 
34nim4x.jpg

Yeah, I just picked these up yesterday.  Addes a livestrong band to use the 20 off 100.  Its such a loud colorway, but I love em.  Im glad finishline has been allowing coupons on these.

^i wanted to do the same, as in add the live strong band for a dollar but shipping for that was 7 or 8 dollars! Did you happen to get free shipping?

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

^i wanted to do the same, as in add the live strong band for a dollar but shipping for that was 7 or 8 dollars! Did you happen to get free shipping?

I bought them in the store, so it came out to 87.  They do store pickup for free.  Enter your favorite stores at the top and see if they are available after adding them to your cart.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

I bought them in the store, so it came out to 87.  They do store pickup for free.  Enter your favorite stores at the top and see if they are available after adding them to your cart.
oh dang i didn't even know you could do store pickup! but of course...not available at the stores near me, oh well guess i'll just have to suck it up (pause) and pay

I finally saw the Total Oranges in person, and they POP like *(&(*^*! 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 If I decide to run the SF Giants 1/2 Marathon, they'll be my race day shoes!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom