Free Slurpee Day

Dallas (July 7, 2011) -- They have become summer traditions -- fireworks on the Fourth, Major League ... and Little League ... baseball games, hot dog-eating contests and free Slurpee[emoji]174[/emoji] drinks at 7-Eleven[emoji]174[/emoji] stores on July 11, or 7-Eleven Day.

7-Eleven, Inc., the company that invented convenience retailing 84 years ago in Dallas, Texas, invites customers to celebrate its birthday this coming Monday with a free 7.11-ounce frozen Slurpee drink. Participating 7-Eleven stores across the U.S. and Canada will serve up 5 million free 7.11-ounce Slurpee frozen carbonated beverages this day while supplies last.

“Slurpee-brations

Dallas (July 7, 2011) -- They have become summer traditions -- fireworks on the Fourth, Major League ... and Little League ... baseball games, hot dog-eating contests and free Slurpee[emoji]174[/emoji] drinks at 7-Eleven[emoji]174[/emoji] stores on July 11, or 7-Eleven Day.

7-Eleven, Inc., the company that invented convenience retailing 84 years ago in Dallas, Texas, invites customers to celebrate its birthday this coming Monday with a free 7.11-ounce frozen Slurpee drink. Participating 7-Eleven stores across the U.S. and Canada will serve up 5 million free 7.11-ounce Slurpee frozen carbonated beverages this day while supplies last.

“Slurpee-brations

might do a couple 7-11 trips 2 day
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ all the money the lose today

With that being said, I will be hitting up several 7-11s since there are at least 5 in a 2 mile radius from where I live. NYC FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ all the money the lose today

With that being said, I will be hitting up several 7-11s since there are at least 5 in a 2 mile radius from where I live. NYC FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom