Free Stuff Thread: 9-1-18

Originally Posted by domc03

This is for LADIES. I REPEAT. FOR WOMEN.
Go to http://www.edenfantasys.com/.
Mid-way down the right side of the page, sign up for their online newsletter.
Go to http://www.edenfantasys.com/zini and click the ‘Add to Cart’ button in the upper right corner.
Go to http://www.edenfantasys.com/presents/free-gift/ and select whichever item you want, which would assumably be the vibrator.
Just pay shipping!
Get three free vibrators.
FAP
mad.gif
)

laugh.gif

DAMNN I had high hopes and thought they'd send the code or whatever for the $10 Amazon credit right away...

They said you'll get it by the end of the month or w/e. I want it NOW
laugh.gif

*Hangs out of window shaking fist* "IT"S MY CREDIT AND I NEED IT NOW"

Damn, that PLNDR referral program is basically free money!
eek.gif
I'm creating a bunch of fake emails tonight lol

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

eek.gif

you dont get the $ until someone makes thier first purchase with the email addy..... i thought the same thing & it def isnt that easy bro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

eek.gif

you dont get the $ until someone makes thier first purchase with the email addy..... i thought the same thing & it def isnt that easy bro
laugh.gif

Thats how usually is but log in and check the top, if you do one there is no purchase necessary. It's another promotion they're running bro.

Originally Posted by djc703

Yup, all you need to is invite a "friend" and make sure they join PLNDR then you will get a code. It is easy $10, they always have clearance sales.

Lovin them double rep team points this month I see
laugh.gif
:pimp:

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Originally Posted by ColdCity

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Thats how usually is but log in and check the top, if you do one there is no purchase necessary. It's another promotion they're running bro.

FREE%20%2410.jpg

www.plndr.com

Yup, all you need to is invite a "friend" and make sure they join PLNDR then you will get a code. It is easy $10, they always have clearance sales.

well thenthank you both i usually dont check plundr unless i has $$$ to blow because it always something for the low....... im on the same %#$ as 650
pimp.gif

Referrals took a minute.. girlfriend had 2 emails, used my dad's AOL, my OLD AOL one, and my special gmail one thanks to this thread.

the plndr thing makes no sense, at he bottom of the page after you click the red box, it says a purchase is necessary.

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

thanks for this thread i just filled out a lot of em. expect to get my free stuff soon.

if u used your same  internet connection they will see that and you wont get your code

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

the plndr thing makes no sense, at he bottom of the page after you click the red box, it says a purchase is necessary.
i wondered that as well. Contact them on facebook

Somebody call them. I cannot at this time --> 1.866.WE.PLNDR (937-5637)

FREE%20%2410.jpg

www.plndr.com

WHOOOA WHOOA
DJ  Andy and AYO above

Delete the link and banner right away . They can see where this link comes from in their hosting and they may shut this down after reading this thread! Especialy if they see your referal link here they will  not credit you

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

thanks for this thread i just filled out a lot of em. expect to get my free stuff soon.

if u used your same  internet connection they will see that and you wont get your code
what are you talking about?

Good news! 50,000 people have completed our Here's The Beef![emoji]8482[/emoji] story. Which means YOUR wardrobe is about to expand by exactly ONE Wendy's[emoji]174[/emoji] T-shirt! We'll send you an email once your order ships. Please allow up to 6 weeks for confirmation that your T-shirt is on its way.

Back
Top Bottom