French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

Shape is cool with me. The leather looks a bit TOO tumbled, like they were trying really hard, but it looks fine.

Fire IMO 
nthat.gif

Only reason I'm really copping these is because some of the paint rubbed off when I cleaned them 3 years ago.  One more question, I didn't see it in the previous pages (maybe an oversight) but how much will GS pairs go for?  I'm assuming $140.

This thread seems to be moving even slower than the columbia 4 thread.. :nerd:
these are 7s....passing on these btw....they dont do anything for me...

Pretty much. Save for whatever new, limited Vll's that release this year, I think those of us who like the model should have a fairly easy time of things, except for maybe the Hares.

If these were an OG colorway, people would love the shoe and it'll be a "must-cop". Just because its white and blue and not related to the Bulls colorway doesn't mean you shouldn't buy it. Look at other colorways that are og and non-bulls colorway: grape 5s Aqua 8s obsidian 12s flint 13s etc. They're all loved

If these were an OG colorway, people would love the shoe and it'll be a "must-cop". Just because its white and blue and not related to the Bulls colorway doesn't mean you shouldn't buy it. Look at other colorways that are og and non-bulls colorway: grape 5s Aqua 8s obsidian 12s flint 13s etc. They're all loved
Personally, I usually just cop the og colorways because they have a nostalgic value for me. I usually don't cop non-og colorways unless I really like them, such as the toro and green glow 4s, raging bull 5s, olympic 6s, etc. Plus, it helps me save money. However, i'm really on the fence on these, it's the price hike thats keeping me on the fence on these. The tumbled leather is on point though. I may cop in a couple  years, if i don't cop this year.

True. I think this is one of those shoes. If you remember what the 02 pair felt like and still didn't cop, it's a shoe you wouldn't let get away. I remember these were a near holiday release in 02, I got the blk/red and my cousin got these. I got them both delivered to my house, when I opened the box from FNL, I was upset I didn't get these instead-they were that good. I think people might realize how nice these are after the fact once again. 

I'm copping these. I have been waiting since 02 for them. I wasn't able to get them back then since money was tight for me that year.

When did I miss the confirmation of the Cardinals and olympics but I wouldn't be surprised if JB releases them again. Money hungry.

Someone get me a towel doe. I had a shoegasm [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 1341188
View media item 1341199
The white in 2015 tongue is kinda scaring me away. The 02 tongue is much nicer. But if I'm not mistaken all tongues are supposed to be different right?
They were leather. Hopefully they remaster that toe cap. Turnt yellow hella quick. That's why i dogged my pair.

Edit: I understand now. The fabric part. Not sure. Sorry to bother

Last edited:
Can anyone pls advise if these remastered versions are tts? If they fit like 6s which need at least .5 size down?
Thanks in advance

I like these. Diff from most VII colourways and a perfect first 7 to add to my collection.

Blue doesn't get enough love from aj fans. Myself included so yup, I will mix it up this time.

Back
Top Bottom