French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

Leather tongue on these or nah? I was going to cop until someone told me the tongue was neoprene and not leather. I'm hoping that person was misinformed?

Last edited:
Just strolled into the mall and grabbed for 169.99 at fnl. Gotta love easy cops like this. I remember goin to the mall in 02 late and they sold out. Didnt drive back then so I had to wait for ma dukes. All I need now is a blue bandana to go over my fitted and ill be Fab!

View media item 1367888

Was ready at the 10am launch on NDC. Quickly grabbed my size and added to my cart within minutes. Hate waiting halfway through next week before they're delivered though!

Had passed on the Legend 11s, Columbia 4s, and have no other 7s or white/blue retros, so felt the need to add these to the collection.

Hopefully the Oreo 4s will be this easy...

Last edited:
no love for these huh? overslept but still got my pair on ndc woohoo

i hope future releases are like this

Last edited:
Smart move by Nike not making a 7 the black Friday shoe this year.
laugh.gif

I jus picked up my pair in FNL and they takin bout this the last time we can use the WC $20 off joints. Thee fuhhh
I don't believe this. There is way to much competition that they are out gunned for against FTL FA  and Champs that allows Birthday coupons and VIP rewards on GR's.

I jus picked up my pair in FNL and they takin bout this the last time we can use the WC $20 off joints. Thee fuhhh

I don't believe this. There is way to much competition that they are out gunned for against FTL FA  and Champs that allows Birthday coupons and VIP rewards on GR's.
I don't believe it either. Especially this is a new manager at my local location...SMH...

Back
Top Bottom