French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

These were $114 on swoosh today. Nike knew these werent worth no damn $190..........first time ive ever seen a retro jordan discounted on swoosh the FIRST day. I dont think the 4lab1`s discounted the first day, lol.
same here, thought it was a glitch or something. placed an order to see if it gets honored.. worse case scenario it gets cancelled. no biggie if it does.

can you fill me in on what swoosh is? isn't it like the employee online nike thing?
employee website w/ employee pricing on most things.

I hope these will be around and maybe I'll double up, but $190 is a bit steep.  They're gonna have to really be impressive in person.

I wonder if they will be releasing the Raptor 7s!!!

you
I'm seeing TONS of pics like this, where the edges and points aren't as sharp as the original photos.  Almost looks melted.

View media item 1368919
you're right but you talking about photos the og's weren't sharp like that either Do some research .....keep letting photos stop you from picking up clean kicks imo they are way cleaner than the columbia 4's

you
you're right but you talking about photos the og's weren't sharp like that either Do some research .....keep letting photos stop you from picking up clean kicks imo they are way cleaner than the columbia 4's
best jb release so far this year

I'm seeing TONS of pics like this, where the edges and points aren't as sharp as the original photos.  Almost looks melted.
'02's are less sharp and look more like the top pic though...
Damn this was a flop. JB having a hard time selling anything other than OG colorways unless they're limited.
These are not a flop by any means

Tbh i have legend blue 11's and these and i like the french blues better....legends are clean and columbia 4's were garbage but these are staight fire

I would of been pissed if one of my shoes looked like the top pic and the other one like the bottom pic.

I see a bunch of LOL's because these didnt sell out....so stop crying next time yall have to buy shoes from a reseller....lol to those who have no bot to get hypebeast shoes...some of yall are hypebeast brainwashed smdh...anyone who has style know these are clean....

Folks will never b happy but still in these Jordan threads every month coppin the next release. It's all the same BS. It's whatever to me. Cop what you like and keep it movin. Don't like payin 190 for a sneaker then buy some chucks or vans. Simple. But that ain't "cool" right lol...say no more, yall b easy...catch yall in that Oreo 4 thread next month lol

'02's are less sharp and look more like the top pic though...

These are not a flop by any means
Yea that's why they're still sittin everywhere
I can't with you man....
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Tbh i have legend blue 11's and these and i like the french blues better....legends are clean and columbia 4's were garbage but these are staight fire
i agree ...didnt even want the 11's till i had the chance last minute

this was instant in my mind ...like somebody else in this thread said can wear these alot more

btw i love the leather just touching it makes you see how well it will  hold up another decade from now

Last edited:
People..

Complain when a shoe sells out lightning fast, wish they made more, wishing they could be like the "old days" and cop with ease.

This shoe drops...

You can cop with ease, like the "old days" and people still complain, poke fun and laugh. Can't win nor lose with you cats.
The dudes complaining had no intent on purchasing tho. Same as the ones actn like a $20 price increase is going to put them in debt so they simply had to pass.

In my opinion, the easy pick up is how it should be... I think these appeal more to the 80s baby than anything 

Hare 7's are releasing May 16th, no confirmation on Olympic's yet.
Thank you, kind Sir! I appreciate the info. Repped!
back to the kicks tho.. While not quite spizike 6s soft,, these do feel tremendously better than white infrared 6s.
Are those 6's yellowing already?

Since the 7's are supposed to be remastered, you're saying that those 6's are better quality?

i tried on my pair. they fit true for me. if i half down i know my foot will be locked down well but only because they cant breathe.
dudes should take this weekend to try on these to get an idea how the rest will fit imo

Imo Columbia 4s are better than the french blues
i like the 4's but columbia 4's look generic no netting and no stucture and when on foot they look akward same as oreo 4's which is a hypebeast shoe but buy what you like.....smh hypebeast followers!!!!

Reactions: g14
QWAAQ$REA
cardinals woulda probably sold well. i would have most likely grabbed a pair had it been cardinals. both these and the 4s a couple weeks back were easy passes.
Would've grabbed the Bordeaux. Even at $200.
This one right here was essentially a $190 nursing shoe.

bordeauxs are always a no brainer. i only mentioned cardinals bc he said french blues didn't sell well bc they're white based. my thoughts are cardinals woulda sold out. i know i woulda most likely copped.

Back
Top Bottom