Fresh Boy DJ AKA Fresh iz back And DJ FRESH Might COLLECTION 56K no no **BEWARE**

Whats good Niketalk... 1st off Yes im here bored on a Sat Evening not doing anything... so i decided to take time 2 show you guys my collection...
been collecting for about 7 years now... all my kix i take time and wear each of them...

please all feedback is welcome.. Negative And positive... big shout out 2 all my peoples here on NIKETALK.....

Alot of people might know me from a couple different Names, Fresh iz back , Fresh Boy DJ, Golden Child 12

and most of all DJ FRESH !!!!!!!!!!!!

Well enjoy Yall weekend and thanks for all the Feedback.. Thanks

2nd PE's

wow
very nice variety

to much to name
but great lebron collection and penny collection

also the silver foam/flight linup is crack

DAMN Brah
eek.gif
..Dat collection stickin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dope, DOPE stuff my dude...Really feelin some of the Lebrons (SVSMs, OSUs, Birthdays) and Foams...and HDs also...Those Griffeys bring back memories too man...

good looks all.. and thanks... i forgot 2 put my pearl foams also... will post em soon... thanks again

random. but nice. the question is... do you even have HALF of your collection still? lol if you were my sz, id buy from you.

Originally Posted by never wear them

random. but nice. the question is... do you even have HALF of your collection still? lol if you were my sz, id buy from you.

yes sir... always try 2 buy doubles of sneakers i know im willing to sell...

thanks though....

nice collecton, i like your posite collection and you got a crazy mix of different shoes. plus all your hoh exclusives.... must be nice

Back
Top Bottom