Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

To me ... nothing is more shameful than an adult who cant just make a decision and stand by it.

If you only bought for the hype, say it oh well who cares what other ppl online think of u. Its your money. Majority of the retro+ colorways get called hypebeast shoes anyways.

If you bought a pair or an extra pair to resell dnt try act like u didnt and if you get called out on it so what ...

I'll say it right now ... if i come across another pair, hell yeah im gonna flip it with people paying crazy prices someone can buy me a plane ticket back home to the A for christmas to see my fam ... no dambs given

Ive hooked ppl up on NT with retail + ship on releases, ive sold pairs for no rape prices, people have looked out for me on NT. Thats how its suppose to be but dnt come in here actin like you didnt fall victim to hype or tryin to helpppl out when you not

Last edited:
if you saw this 50 year old (which i might add has won the last 3 big releases at my local spot.) you would know. plus i found him on craiglist selling each of those shoes. the dude is an obvious reseller.

Fair enough.

You're seriously considering switching ISPs just so you have a better chance (not even a certain chance) of getting shoes?

Speed is less relevant than ping. Open command prompt and ping nikestore.com.

Ping is speed, the other number is bandwidth.

What's ping nikestore.com going to do other than let you know your connecting to the server?

Ping is how fast your information takes you travel after you click send. A slower ping means you can click add to cart the same time as someone but the faster ping will reach the server first and be recognized first as having happened. Ping is affected by a number of things with the main one being distance between your modem and the server your communicating with. Ping and bandwidth are not related. You can have a huge bandwidth connection but still have crappy ping. Ping is more reliant on line quality than bandwidth is.

Basically, Ping can cause you to miss out on a shoe because even though you hit add to cart first, the request isn't received at the time you hit the button.

Also since some NT'ERs LIKE TO TALK ISH GOOD LUCK FINDING OUT WHO RESTOCKED A FEW SIZES THIS MORNING

That's foul man don't take it out on the rest of us.

That's foul man don't take it out on the rest of us.

Bro if they really did that twitter would have been blowing up and someone would have said something on here whether they copped or struck out.

dude was just playing on everyones thirst....

View media item 607691

FA had a size 12 this morning, that was the only size I saw. Otherwise I would have posted a heads up....

Last edited:
@COLDCITY I PAID YOU (900 BUCKS) FOR CORKS, THE ONLY THINGS IM THIRSTY FOR ARE SHOE'S I WANT IN MY COLLECTION

Last edited:
FA had a size 12 this morning, that was the only size I saw.

Im pretty sure that was my pair from saturday. well maybe, maybe not haha

i was waiting to check out on FTL and FA, timer got down to 2 minutes on both.. out of nowhere it jumped back to 4 hours .. I literally needed to live in the next 10.

Only was able to salvage my FTL pair becuase I was signed into my account before i added it to cart so iw as able to switch to my phone and checkout on mobile. FA crashed several times during the countdown for check out so i refreshed over n over. When it was time to go i tried to sign in to my account to keep it and switch to mobile as well but it kept crashing and I just had to leave.

Came back sunday night and it was still in my cart, obviously couldnt check out though...

@COLDCITY I PAID YOU (900 BUCKS) FOR CORKS, THE ONLY THINGS IM THIRSTY FOR ARE SHOE'S I WANT IN MY COLLECTION

knew your sn looked fimilar.... wasnt exactly stating you were lying about it....just saying ppl are thirsty for these bel airs & your statement made some a lil more parched

Last edited:
usually by the time someone posts on NT that there has been a restock they have already sold out

knew your sn looked fimilar.... wasnt exactly stating you were lying about it....just saying ppl are thirsty for these bel airs & your statement made some a lil more parched
OK MY B, I TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY, I DONT REALLY POST ON HERE BC ALL I READ ON NT (THIS DUDE THIS OR HE IS THAT)  LIKE A BUNCH OF GIRLS, SOME PEOPLE ON HERE REALLY WOULD HELP EACH OTHER, IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY TO SOME PEOPLE/OR THE HYPE, TO BE HONEST I DONT EVEN LIKE THE SHOES BUT I GREW UP WATCHING FRESH PRINCE (LIKE MOST) AND TO MAKE MY WIFE HAPPY (FAMILY PHOTOS IN THEM HER IDEA)

Last edited:
Just copped a size 13 for $350.   I had to drop my 3Lab5 for $310.... but whatever.... it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom