Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

Just got our shipment in today (Houston, TX). Scooped em up fast. Dunno if Footaction is getting em or not.

6b82581e3fd9f292f1039f1b9fab65a7095239a.jpg

47125b8eb1d90271f8437ac1f33177d7cfd0789.jpg

Griffeys soon? "Fresh Water" pack?

any emps willing to hook up a discount for a couple extra bucks on these lemme know, especially in colorado... my ftl probably won't even get these. wenever got any chilis here that i ever saw.

Must...............see................pics............................. * reaches out *............................* collapse *

plus got me a new footlocker hookup this weekend, a ol homie of mines said holla at him anytime, yezzir!

hmmmmmm i'll believe it when i see it and why is everything droppin so fast at the moment!?paydays tommorow and i can see myself being broke by next week
smh.gif

just called in footaction and footlocker...it seem that they dont have their shipment in yet or something..hopefully they will get it soon

^ Syl, just wait for the 50 on penny 3s..most of the time am95s are excluded, and like Chili 95s, these will not hit the 50, but p3s will def. be an ez cop onthe 50....i gotta cop these 95s, from the catalog pics these are
pimp.gif
someone post pics already
laugh.gif

Will be on the hunt 2morrow on my lunch break. That means the Griffs should be droppin soon. YES!!!!

if i get them at footaction and my cousin works there does he have to be there to give me the discount?

You right upandcoming ima hold out cuz they have been sitting even tho I've seen a few dudes wit them on...yea dude please post pics...I need to quenchthe....

Back
Top Bottom