Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

These are dope but it seems like theres lots of hype around em making it sort of diffucult to cop. Not really lookin to pay retail for em anyways. Ill justwait for the safety oranges later this year. Or hopefully get a good deal on ebay

Just picked up my pair from Barton Creek Mall Foot Locker in Austin. Nice looking shoes but probably won't move too well here. Hell, they were on the 3rdfrom the bottom shelf when I got there.

fyi, footaction got 2 size runs, footlocker only got 1. that's probably why footaction had so many on display.

footaction employees were talkin' %#% when i was in there, 'cause i had my other pair i just bought from footlocker with me as i was coppin' my 2ndpair from footaction, they were kinda pissed footlockers getting am95's now...

sorry if posted, but for the dallas heads these are at footaction and footlocker at towneast mall. several sizes available. good luck

Originally Posted by Technique 317

FA in the garden state plaza nj had like 20 pairs on display...dont think their moving that well

I wasnt that impressed when I saw them in person, definitely thought when I saw them in person I wouldnt be able to resist......just something about them that made me pass

can you elaborate.......?

So wasn't planning on picking these up at all but after seeing these in person I had to cop. My boy works at Footlocker and he told me these were excludedform the 50% off so I bought some garbage True Flights 50% off because they were around the same price as the 95's. I took them to another footlocker andsaid i had got them as a gift and I didn't have a receipt but I just wanted to exchange them, dude was like cool just look around and let me know if u needa size in anything. I had to pay a $5.41 difference all in all I spent $80.41
pimp.gif

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f397/rar5/?action=view&current=DSC00597.jpg
http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f397/rar5/?action=view&current=DSC00598.jpg

^^^ dude take the pic down... dont want to get that employee in any trouble

Wasn't able to get mine since footlocker was sold out and I can't pay retail for these I jus can't right now...if they get more pairs cool if not,oh well
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rayrodriguez5

So wasn't planning on picking these up at all but after seeing these in person I had to cop. My boy works at Footlocker and he told me these were excluded form the 50% off so I bought some garbage True Flights 50% off because they were around the same price as the 95's. I took them to another footlocker and said i had got them as a gift and I didn't have a receipt but I just wanted to exchange them, dude was like cool just look around and let me know if u need a size in anything. I had to pay a $5.41 difference all in all I spent $80.41
pimp.gif

LOL
roll.gif
.. SMART dude ... this is the best way to do it too. " ALL I WANT IS AN EXCHANGE " LOL and it does work all the time too .

man i want these

but at the same time i have so many air max 95s i find it hard to get these with the little money i have

Originally Posted by Just In Time

is there an actual blue color coming out? like the o.g.'s?
I was expecting a more truer blue from the catalog images, and I'm very disapponted by the color of these joints. Even though I wasanticipating the release for many months, I'm gonna have to pass on the fresh waters
ohwell.gif

Got my pair! They are incredible in person can't wait tell the Orange one's drop! I also hope that they are as easy to get as these were.

Back
Top Bottom