Friend zoned serious girl advice needed

Too many fish in the sea to deal with petty female 1st world problems.

I'd move on and spare myself the annoyance.

Do you like her? If yes then ignore her so you can give her time to miss you and get jealous. Girls would come up with scenarios in her head that can lead to jealousy.
If no then ignore her and you'll be free from her life.

see girls think and work with their emotions when dealing with girls, you got to play their emotions , that is how they have conversations ..lol
thank you for your input in this thread, please share more examples of this Mr. Superb (or anyone) ^^^^^^

This what I think happened:

The girl was drinking, and started talking a good DRUNK game then gave up the yambs...When she woke up, she may have realized that she made a mistake.  While on the other hands, you liking her, better yet, sprung on the yambs...You thinking it's all good the next morning, when clearly alcohol played a major part.

Son, be a man. If you like her, be cool. Talk to her about it.  All this ignoring and playing hard is just playing games; like a child.  You don't have to express how you feel, but talk to her about how you feel.  Don't take anything personal, she might have felt that she gave up the yambs too early. You just never know. 

I'll just leave it like that.  

laugh.gif
  @ these high school advice.

Last edited:

This what I think happened:

The girl was drinking, and started talking a good DRUNK game then gave up the yambs...When she woke up, she may have realized that she made a mistake.  While on the other hands, you liking her, better yet, sprung on the yambs...You thinking it's all good the next morning, when clearly alcohol played a major part.

Son, be a man. If you like her, be cool. Talk to her about it.  All this ignoring and playing hard is just playing games; like a child.  You don't have to express how you feel, but talk to her about how you feel.  Don't take anything personal, she might have felt that she gave up the yambs too early. You just never know. 

I'll just leave it like that.  

laugh.gif
  @ these high school advice.
Grown women still act like their in high school tho. Gotta play the game to win

Grown women still act like their in high school tho. Gotta play the game to win
How is she grown?  Because she 23? 
laugh.gif

Live a little longer, there's a difference between a GROWN woman and a woman.

If she playing games, then drop her. Or, just keep it on a causal situation.

Last edited:

How is she grown?  Because she 23? 
laugh.gif

Live a little longer, there's a difference between a GROWN woman and a woman.

If she playing games, then drop her. Or, just keep it on a causal situation.
I wasn't referring to this chick as a grown woman. The thought I was conveying was all women act like they're in high school

Hooked up = Smashed.

I can't stand anyone who uses the term "hooked up" for anything other than smashing. 

Why not use smash then?

Hooking up and smashing sometimes have different meanings in different parts of the country.

Back on topic though. I would say try to think more LOGICALLY and not EMOTIONALLY.

Thinking emotionally in these scenarios will always come back to bite you OP.

Last edited:
I say text back but with some super short answers like "k" to show you give no dambs. Gonna have her heated and want more of your attention.

just ignore her, go with short answers when she confronts you, then proceed to smash when she catches feelings.

Back
Top Bottom