Friendzone Success Stories??? vol. Mission Impossible?

laugh.gif
@!*...we have a nt couple?
laugh.gif
id NEVER disclose my significant other to these animals j/k
laugh.gif

man I couldnt even imagine getting friend zoned. hearing out a chick's problems...especially about another man. Oncechicks start doin that I usually hit them wit the extended
indifferent.gif
like"does this look like an episode of girlfriends +$##% I don't care nothin bout that other %!@@!"

From my experience, the friend zone becomes a dead zone if you are only trying to smash. After you become friends, the girl can only see you in a "seriousrelationship" if anything at all. Thy know you too well. That is unless y'all both are drunk, and something pops off.

I know this guy, Jim, and he liked the receptionist at his job. They were real cool at first, but she already had a bf/fiance. Then my dude confessed that heliked her, but she wasn't having it so he moved offices. She breaks up with her bf and some stuff happens at the company and Jim has to move back to theoriginal office, but this time he has his own girl. So him and the receptionist really didn't talk much. Then all of a sudden she says she misses him andthen dude's outta the friend zone.

The point is, don't talk to them. Make them miss you.

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

I know this guy, Jim, and he liked the receptionist at his job. They were real cool at first, but she already had a bf/fiance. Then my dude confessed that he liked her, but she wasn't having it so he moved offices. She breaks up with her bf and some stuff happens at the company and Jim has to move back to the original office, but this time he has his own girl. So him and the receptionist really didn't talk much. Then all of a sudden she says she misses him and then dude's outta the friend zone.

roll.gif

If she likes you enough to be your friend, you have a penis and she doesn't find you repulsive, then you can always get in there. you just have to show herhow in demand you are, how exclusive, limited edition.

If you sit in the friendzone waiting for a girl to have relationship problems or leave her dude for you, you are a lame and pitiful. You disgust me. Sittinthere like a backup QB hatin and wishing for a torn ACL. Let me exit this thread before I get angry.

Oh and if you take them from someone else, what makes you think someone wont come along and do what you did?

when did I say anything about a bf???
My post was for dudes/girls who do that. If the chick your targeting is free then cool. But the other cats who think its cool
indifferent.gif

If you make good of yourself, she will notice
screw all that. why should she have to wait to see you blow up to be with you? i have a ZERO tolerance policy for that +#%...i can already seewhich females in my life are like that... and guys still let girls their trying to smash talk about other cats in front on them?

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by ThA ShErMaNaToR

I know everyone here says its a dead end, but I'll share what happened with me. I was able to get out of it and we are still going well

- met her at work, 3 years ago, liked her from the start, everyone said that we should hook up, I never took it seriously because of complicating work
- she had a boyfriend (I dont know how he got her, also ugly as hell)
- we were became very good friends right from the start
- one day she was having serious problems with her bf, she told me she liked me and always had a thing for me
- i told her how i felt about it the next day....she turned me down (i guess she didnt want to ruin her current relationship, shes a good girl)
- things became awkward, but we were still good friends
- I eventually stopped working around her at work, just wanted to move on, started ignoring her, a year and half passes
- one day a friend told me she was liking me still, alot, and that they had been now broken up for months. i didnt believe him
- she started many moves on me again, and then i confronted her and just straight up asked how she felt bout me
- we both liked eachother obviously, then i asked her out, again lol
- 2 months later she was my girl
smile.gif

IT CAN BE DONE!!! We are now going a year and a half!

though i will say, she did one one night at a club end up sharing a kiss with 2 guys.....we broke up twice due to it...but I've looked passed it cuz she has proven to me that I can trust her. but that was over a year ago...

but the point is, it can be done...sure, it was not an easy ride, but you can overcome the friendzone. its all up to you. You must prove that she should be with you, and try not to chase. If you make good of yourself, she will notice. If not, her loss, keep it moving
wink.gif
That is the key.
look at the 2nd bolded part. that is key too
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

I know this guy, Jim, and he liked the receptionist at his job. They were real cool at first, but she already had a bf/fiance. Then my dude confessed that he liked her, but she wasn't having it so he moved offices. She breaks up with her bf and some stuff happens at the company and Jim has to move back to the original office, but this time he has his own girl. So him and the receptionist really didn't talk much. Then all of a sudden she says she misses him and then dude's outta the friend zone.

roll.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I know that guy, thats not exactly how it happened, but your right. They'reengaged, got a house together and everything.

I JUST got out the friend zone after 3years! I always saw these post on NT and thought it was impossible but it just happen 3weeks ago and it was so easy!

I over my friends house who we always thought each other was cute but she said she never looked at me like that! I've stayed in hotel rooms just me andthis girl out of town and slept in the same bed and never tried anything! So she agreed to cooking me dinner bout 3 weeks ago, and I asked to go in her roomand grab her laptop! When I go in the room her sex toy kit is on the side of the bed that she left out accidentally! I call her in there and start clowninglike why u need this stuff, and she admits she hasn't had none in like 2months. I laughed and clowned her! And out of now where she is like "Ninjasdon't be knowing a good thing when they got it!" I noticed in the kit there was this massaging oil! I asked her if its good, and she told me to layback! I was surprised but went wit the flow! And she rubbed some on my back, I kept my beater on:frown: I then told her to lay back and she just took her wholeshirt and bra off! I was surprised, but i rubbed some of the oil on her, then i kissed her on the neck a couple times and she started moaning! Then I stopped,and was like "I gotta be at work in the morning!" I did this cause it was real awkward and I honestly thought If i woulda took NT advice and wippedit out, she would of slapped me! The next day i sent her a text like I hope that wasnt awkward, and she replied "I loved every bit!" The next time Iwent over, I asked could I stay the night, and she just starts kissing me! I then pulled out a couple condoms, and she just starts smiling! and we laugh, butshe gets naked! After I put it down, she was like the last 6months I liked u but i didn't want to make things awkward!

I didn't believe but guys just keep in mind, if u have thought bout it she probably has! Plus girls are shallow, must girls arent gonna hang around a dudethey find UNATTRACTIVE!

you fell for that "they dont know a good thing when they got it" routine?

w/e works for you....just saying...

Damn seriously? I mean SERIOUSLY?

1.5 years? 2 years? 3 YEARS!?

You guys...Seriously. Never bend over backwards for anyone because its unnecessary! No one should make you or expect you to do that. If something is going tohappen, it will...All that means is that she is shopping around and that she will settle with you if its all she can find.

You do have to show effort but they return that. Dont chase, replace...there will always be someone else who knows how to respect you.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

you fell for that "they dont know a good thing when they got it" routine?

Fell for it???
grin.gif

I seen that opening and wiggled in, like one of the spermies on look who's talking!
wink.gif

And actually i've been smashing on a regular basis now!

Just use the right words, talk to one of her friends, a relationship is only what you make it. Just be honest, if you are trying to smash, say what's goodyou talking about it, go from there.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I know several people who have gotten out of the friend zone. Usually ended up in long relationships.
Yup. Me and my ex were good friends for a while before hooking up.
We were together for almost 2 years, but yeah it can be done.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I know several people who have gotten out of the friend zone. Usually ended up in long relationships.
QFT. It's really not impossible. You just can't suddenly switch up, you gotta do things for the girl to start liking you.

Back
Top Bottom