From Deep Within The Friendzone

Some of OP pictures were fine. There is nothing wrong with being friends with a female. Though you just have to keep your pride and dignity. Alot of those dudes in those pics just seem to have to given it up a while ago

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

:lol:

When I put my hand on her thigh and slowly move my way up and there's no resistance I know I'm about to enter that **** zone.

Fellas gotta break through the friendzone by being BOLD.

Fear keeps you in the friendzone.

The friend zone is escapeable.

Hell if you go about it the right way, you can get out of it by embracing it.

Nothing wrong with beating her at her own game, Flip it on them and be like "oh your like my little sister to me" and "my best friend" while asking her for advice on what to do with other females and stuff like that.

True but it's not worth the work, new yambs are had easier....

Most dudes keep that false hope of escaping the friendzone and don't....

I guess I am an alpha :lol:

I always say no because to me alpha associates with d-bag but after looking at that Beta thread....goood lawddddd :smh:

Dudes getting on their knees as chairs?

Hell naw.

But lets be real, half the dudes in those pics are NT members.

I been in the friendzone twice back in the teenage years. Once I got out n smashed n the second time once I realized I was there I cut that ***** from the squad. Some dudes got that idv rather be her.friend than be nothing mentality

Dudes getting on their knees as chairs?

Hell naw.

But lets be real, half the dudes in those pics are NT members.

Was about to say the say thing.

Dudes that are in that situation allow themselfs to be treated like that. **** ain't cute. I have many female friends and none of them would dare ask me to do any of that **** lol

True but it's not worth the work, new yambs are had easier....

Most dudes keep that false hope of escaping the friendzone and don't....

True, I agree completely. If its some average run of the mill chick then forget all that stuff, but if I feel their worth it, I'll stick around but on my terms. I'm not one to focus all my attention on just one girl unless I'm in an actual relationship with them. I think you could do the friend zone thing on your own terms if your not a clingy Carl or needy nick

most of these dudes look ayo so i guess they can be friends to that extent but if mot of these dudes is straight its pure sadness. 

That **** really bothers me for some reason. Can ya imagine ya fathers or grandfathers behaving this way. holding purses, being chairs, doing nails. Unacceptable behavior.

Back
Top Bottom