From MY College Dorm, JORDANs and GRIFFEYS were taken (I know who took them)

bro change your avatar while your at it.....i doubt the chef approves of this sort of behavior.

Your roommate let him wear your shoes? That's ridiculous.
30t6p3b.gif

I didn't bring ANY of my nice shoes to college, and I'd still check him if that happened to me.

Your roommate let him wear your shoes? That's ridiculous.
30t6p3b.gif

I didn't bring ANY of my nice shoes to college, and I'd still check him if that happened to me.

OK LET ME CLEAR UP A FEW THINGS. I CHEKCED BOTH HIM AND MY ROOMATE FOR LETTING HIM WEAR MY KICKS WHEN I WAS GONE, even though he didnt admit it until week a or so later. and I didnt see him wearing my shoes over the past two days, it was my friend who just informed me whos still on campus that he saw him them, then told me. I live 3.5 hours away, id rather much rather call the police and PS to search his room, rather then me driving up 3.5 hours to school when I dont know if hes still there. i dont understand how this makes me not about that life....

OK LET ME CLEAR UP A FEW THINGS. I CHEKCED BOTH HIM AND MY ROOMATE FOR LETTING HIM WEAR MY KICKS WHEN I WAS GONE, even though he didnt admit it until week a or so later. and I didnt see him wearing my shoes over the past two days, it was my friend who just informed me whos still on campus that he saw him them, then told me. I live 3.5 hours away, id rather much rather call the police and PS to search his room, rather then me driving up 3.5 hours to school when I dont know if hes still there. i dont understand how this makes me not about that life....

so all this BS about "that life" and me having no balls in incorrect, I had NO IDEA he took them until after I left

so all this BS about "that life" and me having no balls in incorrect, I had NO IDEA he took them until after I left

I don't know why you're calling the police and public safety. They ain't gonna do *%#+. You gotta get your *%#+ back.

I don't know why you're calling the police and public safety. They ain't gonna do *%#+. You gotta get your *%#+ back.

Back
Top Bottom