From MY College Dorm, JORDANs and GRIFFEYS were taken (I know who took them)

easier for everyone on NT to claim that you arent about that life.
unless u fffffffffff him up.
and post pics.

easier for everyone on NT to claim that you arent about that life.
unless u fffffffffff him up.
and post pics.

Originally Posted by G14

hit over the head with a baseball bat ..make Griffey proud
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

get evidence.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Forget being about THAT life, OP, you ain't about life, period.

You got cotton for balls right now and need to solidify them to continue being considered a man... a human... a vertebrate.

Whether you take the L as in an *** whoopin or not you go see that man, take a shoe of his foot, and beat him all across the face with it. Only after you get all your shoes, the contents of his wallet, refrigerator, and your self respect back, do you leave that man alone.

MAN UP!
I read this in Samuel L. Jacksons voice. I was literally loling afterwards.

I'll tell you this right now, there's a 90% chance that the police/campus security will do NOTHING for you.  Either go get them back yourself or let it go. 

If the kid lives close enough to you you shouldn't have a problem getting a few of your boys to roll with you.  If you're not "about that life" go there early in the morning on the weekend so his parents will most likely answer the door and make him give your shoes back.  If you are "about that life" then I probably don't have to tell you what to do. 

I'll tell you this right now, there's a 90% chance that the police/campus security will do NOTHING for you.  Either go get them back yourself or let it go. 

If the kid lives close enough to you you shouldn't have a problem getting a few of your boys to roll with you.  If you're not "about that life" go there early in the morning on the weekend so his parents will most likely answer the door and make him give your shoes back.  If you are "about that life" then I probably don't have to tell you what to do. 

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Forget being about THAT life, OP, you ain't about life, period.

You got cotton for balls right now and need to solidify them to continue being considered a man... a human... a vertebrate.

Whether you take the L as in an *** whoopin or not you go see that man, take a shoe of his foot, and beat him all across the face with it. Only after you get all your shoes, the contents of his wallet, refrigerator, and your self respect back, do you leave that man alone.

MAN UP!
I read this in Samuel L. Jacksons voice. I was literally loling afterwards.

Originally Posted by vezon

How you get robbed by a dude named Chan? That's just an L in itself
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP quit being scared of dude and go over there and get your stuff back man damn
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

How you get robbed by a dude named Chan? That's just an L in itself
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP quit being scared of dude and go over there and get your stuff back man damn
30t6p3b.gif

op chalk up the L.. your spendin too much time on nt trying to explain why you wont handle your business, obviously you aint bout that life.

op chalk up the L.. your spendin too much time on nt trying to explain why you wont handle your business, obviously you aint bout that life.

& this dude got a raekown avy. SMH. Raekwon would not be proud. Your heart got a ponytail OP

& this dude got a raekown avy. SMH. Raekwon would not be proud. Your heart got a ponytail OP

Back
Top Bottom