FTL/Champs/FA Friends and Family - April 2-5 - B&M and Online

went to see what the local FTL to see what they had. got a pair of sapphire for 30% off it wasn't part of the f&f but the dude still hook it up.

does anyone know if online prices are different from those in store. Because there are some jordan shirts i was planning on getting that are $28 at my localchamps and like $20 online and buying them online and paying shipping defeats the whole purpose. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Originally Posted by davizzy

did the RT1 already hit FL? if they have are they excluded?
RT1 hit my local footaction. My brother and I picked them up FTW!!! came out to be cheaper than my hookup who could have gotten them for 85 athis work....came out to be like 72 bucks each pair (72 after taxes...damn the tax increase [9.25% here in CA])!!!!
pimp.gif
ill post pics later in the pickup thread. go grab them because RT1>>>>>>>>>[ch]yeezy all day!

btw lakesummit lebrons are out in stores???which store? any stores in socal?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

does anyone know if i can go into a store and have them place and order for something that footlocker has online (it seems like its only available online) and ship it for free and still be able to use the coupon by paying for it in store?????

thanks in advance

he's right it counts as a catalog order, but they ARE allowing F&F on catalg orders this time, just gotta inform them right off.

really?? niiice...ill have to try it tomorrow, but knowing them they will say no because they just want to do that (power trip) then ill have to have themspeak to the manager i know and have her put them in their place haha (crossing fingers she works tomorrow).

blackcat-can ya hook it up with the sku#?
can someone hook it up with the sku# for air pippens, penny 2. thanks ahead of time.

Originally Posted by Technique 317

If you get creative enough, you can copp the freshwaters with the F&F discount
wink.gif
yeah just get some shoes worth $150 that is not excluded from f&f then return it without the receipt and get a store credit worth $150 thenget the am95's with the $150 store credit

Just got back from FA...I copped the Black Penny IIIs and a pair of Tailwinds 92s.

I was tempted to pick up the CDP 8\15s. They also had the Griffeys and Fresh Water AMs.

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

does anyone know if i can go into a store and have them place and order for something that footlocker has online (it seems like its only available online) and ship it for free and still be able to use the coupon by paying for it in store?????

thanks in advance

he's right it counts as a catalog order, but they ARE allowing F&F on catalg orders this time, just gotta inform them right off.
In the past, I've been able to do a catalog order, but have always been charged for shipping. I think the only time I wasn't charged waswhen I had it sent to the store itself. They basically say that you can't double dip on the discounts.

Are alot of stores asking for the coupon at checkout? I have no more damn ink in the printer

^ I think you could just tell them at the store you lost your copy and they'll hook you up.

i havent done this before so what do i do with the sku# now? do i just go up and ask them for a special order..

They usually don't need it from my experience. They normally tell me in-store about the deal. But normally if you mention it, it should suffice.

Back
Top Bottom