FTL Return Merchandise Card??????

I recently retunrned a pair of DS Kobe IV's to Foot Locker, however I did not have a receipt. I spoke to the manager and he said he would allow me toreturn them but, I could not get the new Kobe's or any Jordans's. I did not see anything else that I wanted so they gave me a "returnmerchandise card". Prior to leaving he told me do not expect to go to another Foot Locker and try and get any J's or Kobe's. I felt that was oddbecause if you read the back it says I can use it towards ANY purchase. My question is was being a ****&%@ or is that Foot Lockers policy?

go to a different FTL and spend it.

If its a reg gift card, say you got it as a gift.

with a merchandise return card, "Release Date" items, can't be purchased with them. If you go to another Foot Locker, you should be good.Normally, after about a week or 2 after the RD item is out, those rules go out the way.

Bro forget what he just told u, i recently returned two hyperizes from ea for a merchandise return card and copped white/red 12s on rd no problem at all

Quick question...

If I bought a pair of gradients for full price when they dropped, would they give me the same amount back on a merchandise card even if I don't have myreceipt?

that's stupid it is YOUR card you should be able to do what you want with it i wouldn't pay him no mind

Originally Posted by five30

Quick question...

If I bought a pair of gradients for full price when they dropped, would they give me the same amount back on a merchandise card even if I don't have my receipt?

No. They give you current price in their system if you don't have a receipt.

it all depends on the store you go to and the employee you encounter.

on the merchandice return card it doesn't say anything about stuff that you can't use it on so if you go to a store you don't plan on going toagain or often and they give you the run around, just call corporate and complain while your in the store and most likely corporate will side with you if youtalk to them right.

Don't even bother tryin' to buy anything hoh related if you're go to the LA store. They don't let you use the card on any product that is notfound on the outer perimeter of the store.

Say you bought like a pair of Kobes IV for like 60 somewhere, you would be able to go to FTL and turn that into a 120 or 125 store credit?

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Say you bought like a pair of Kobes IV for like 60 somewhere, you would be able to go to FTL and turn that into a 120 or 125 store credit?
If they don't find out that you bought it somewhere else. Nowadays mostly all Foot Locker shoes will have a FTL sticker on it. So if itdoesn't have that then some stores won't accept it.

I just returned hot red 95s yesterday that I got on the EA got my full amount and the chick ain't say nothin like that to me she just said this can be usedat any ftl, champs, and fa plan on buying the christmas lebrons with it

Back
Top Bottom