Full 72 Page Megaupload Indictment

capturebngi.jpg

Bank of the Philippine Islands, Account No. XXXXXX0069, in the nameof Megateam Limited;54.

Bank of the Philippine Islands, Account No. XXXXXX0264, in the nameof Megateam Limited;55.

Bank of the Philippine Islands, Account No. XXXXXX3627, in the nameof KIM SCHMITZ;56.

Bank of the Philippine Islands, Account No. XXXXXX7676, in the nameof KIM SCHMITZ;57.

Rabobank Nederland, Account No. NLXXXXXXXXXXXX7300, in thename of Bramos BV;58.

Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Australia, AccountNo. XXXXXXXX0087, in the name of MATHIAS ORTMANN;59.

Ceskoslovenska Obchodna Banka Slovakia, Account No.XXXXXXXX9833, in the name of JULIUS BENCKO;60.

Paypal Inc., account paypal@megaupload.com;61.

Paypal Inc., account belonging to KIM DOTCOM(xxxxxx@ultimaterally.com);62.

Paypal Inc., accounts belonging to SVEN ECHTERNACH(xxxxxx@sectravel.com, xxxxxx@sectravel.com, andxxxxxx@sven.com);63.

Paypal Inc., account belonging to BRAM VAN DER KOLK(xxxxxx@bramos.nl);64.

Moneybookers Limited, account belonging toccmerchant@megaupload.com;

Moneybookers Limited, account belonging tomoneybookers@megaupload.com;

2010 Maserati GranCabrio, VIN ZAMKM45B000051328, License PlateNo. “M-FB 212

What a bunch of haters the media industry is. The dude and his posse provided a needed service....free @#%@. If they were good at their job they'd try to make their merchandise or invest in technology that could make their merchandise unable to be bootlegged.

I'm miring Kim dotcom.

Dude had four BPI (Philippine) accounts. no idea.
eek.gif
Good god! he needs to be praised not jailed.
Did you guys see the $500,000 2011 Fireworks show he gave to Auckland?! I think that's the most fireworks in one sitting I've seen... ever.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

The Kim Dotcom mansion:
usa-crime_piracy.jpg

sick.gif

"Police have released more details about the raid, which took place just before 7am this morning.

Seventy-six police officers were involved in the raid at Coatesville mansion, which saw 18 luxury vehicles worth an estimated $6 million seized. Shotguns, artwork and electronic equipment were also taken from the house, and up to $11 million in cash from various accounts, including government bonds, is being held by police. Fifteen people, including children, were in the mansion at the time of the raid.

Detective Inspector Grant Wormald said entry to the Dotcom mansion was less than straightforward. “Police arrived in two marked police helicopters. Despite our staff clearly identifying themselves, Mr Dotcom retreated into the house and activated a number of electronic locking mechanisms,

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Good god! he needs to be praised not jailed.

This
smokin.gif
, he should copyright his story and try sell it to major studios.

Spoiler [+]
1600765-troll_face_small_super.png

i bet anything that the racketeering and money laundering are what brought this take down of megaupload.

the copyright infringement charges never stick. i wonder what he was laundering money from? was it in connection to copyright infringement?

Back
Top Bottom